How do you think Shawn Langdon will do this year? (1 Viewer)

Husen is out to prove himself and Langton is hungry. They will be in the picture come the finals. So much depends on the last 6 races.

There could be some really exciting stuff coming in the future from that race team. Last fall a one of Mr. Kalitta’s grandkids and Doug’s Son attended Frank Harley’s Super Comp school along with one of the boys’ long time friends who also works with the team already.

Not sure what the intentions are… but it’s reasonable to think they could be grooming some future drivers… which for a long time now I didn’t think was going to happen (in terms of the family legacy). But I was really glad to see that they got to share the “driving experience” with Doug and Mr. Kalitta being there onsite as well.

There could be some really exciting stuff coming in the future from that race team. Last fall a one of Mr. Kalitta’s grandkids and Doug’s Son attended Frank Harley’s Super Comp school along with one of the boys’ long time friends who also works with the team already.

Not sure what the intentions are… but it’s reasonable to think they could be grooming some future drivers… which for a long time now I didn’t think was going to happen (in terms of the family legacy). But I was really glad to see that they got to share the “driving experience” with Doug and Mr. Kalitta being there onsite as well.
Of all people on here, you should know what is happening in the family.

was it ONLY kurt elliot tuning the last few years? while the team had the services of alan and brian? was kurt receiving instructions from anybody else on the CMR/DHL TF'r
the last two years? ....... the apparent and recent turn around is like night and day ....... new chassis perhaps something to do with it?
unbelievable sport to watch these incredibly intelligent people struggle with the ups and downs of these machines.

was it ONLY kurt elliot tuning the last few years? while the team had the services of alan and brian? was kurt receiving instructions from anybody else on the CMR/DHL TF'r
the last two years? ....... the apparent and recent turn around is like night and day ....... new chassis perhaps something to do with it?
unbelievable sport to watch these incredibly intelligent people struggle with the ups and downs of these machines.
Was a sep tune up,it was announced

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back