How about that Bill Reichert.... (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
284.75MPH!!! WOW!!! Oh and hey he went 5.10 in the semi.

What a great race meet.

Eric R.I.P

Ditto! Congrats Bill and gang...thats how ya do it! Awesome....to bad you had to run the .10 against my boy Shields....Hats off to him and Dana Hopewell for a very nice showing as well!

I forgot what the ***Mods ran but I will NOT forget TAD!

jOkA!

FYI:
PRO's
TF
FC
TAD
TAFC
PM
PS
PSB

Outstanding two runs in the semi's and finals !! 5.10 and 5.15 are you kidding me ?

Just got to stick my attaboy in there for Spencer Massey though. How about them lights ? .033, .027, .027 and a .008 in the final. My oldest daughter used to race against him in the Jr. dragster ranks. Man these kids are tough when they move up.

Massey has been cutting lights like that since he started in TAD. At first it was, "He's guessing," but he's still doing it and seems to get even better in the pressure rounds.

In my opinion, Reichert's runs yesterday were almost as impressive as Manzo's runs at Richmond last year. Manzo did it all race long, Reichert waited until the semifinals. I had no sooner written that he needed a 5.154 to back up his semifinals ET than he ran a 5.153, a thousandth quicker than the required backup. I was so excited, I almost missed recognizing the new speed record that went with it. That was a great way to end a very long day - I was ready to write it off when it poured just as we were ready to start running cars Sunday morning.

Kudos to the Safety Safari guys who made it all possible. All day Friday they worked to get the track ready only to see rain wipe out their labors so they could start over again. Then Sunday started out to be more of the same and it was still spritzing a bit when Top Fuel started at 2 p.m., but not enough to cause a problem. Once the Sun started shining, the track was in great shape - a little green on the top end, but definitely a very competitive race track.

And I get to go back next Saturday to see the rest of the Sportsman racers finish the event.

That pass was AMAZING, and it was great watching everyone in the alcohol pits give the crew an ovation when they towed back in!

We don't have anything to do with picking the "Best Appearing" stuff, but I'd have voted for Reichert's team uniforms - those are good-looking shirts.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back