How about Karen Stoffer! (1 Viewer)

It's great to see her doing so well. Looks like a lot of hard work and patience is finally paying off with big results.

The only time that I care about PSB eliminations is when Karen is still in the show; Karen, Gary, and the rest of the Geico team rock!

She won Houston in 2004 with no sponsor and one used motor. With Geico on board is it too early to start thinking championship?

Karen and team Geico seem to be the only group in mid-season form right now..eliminations were ugly yesterday, no consistancy in ET's or RT's from the majority of the field. If she continues to ride mistake-free, she has enough power to stay out front.

Geico definaly needs to jump on this!!
Have 2 cavemen riding Big Wheel trikes on a drag strip
or have Flintstone type bikes racing Karren
this could be fun.

I still say Gieco needs to use Karen's Bike in some of those Caveman commercials! Like her saying it's so easy even a.............:D

Karen is a true Gem in our sport, she is classy, professional and u never here her wine or complain about anything. It is definitely very easy to root for her and her team.

And to think, this time last year, everyone was just glad to see her on a bike after that nasty accident.
She's come far in more ways than one.
Congratulations to Karen and the team for back to back wins! :D

Karen's great!

Her blog is the first one I read whenever its updated.

If Antron can't get the ring this year, I'll be O.K. with Karen wearing #1.

Still lovin' Angelle but, after all, she has some Championships already.

O.K. I admit it, I like all the PSB people.:)

NO!! NO MORE CAVEMEN!!

Gawd, those commercials DRIVE ME NUTS! :mad:

I'm with you Tom. They are talking about a sit-com for them already. I just really, really missed the "funny" in these I guess. But I know that most folks think they are great.

:::shrug:::

They SHOULD capitalize on Karen's early season success though!

Karen is driving great, Gary (maybe the most underrated bike tuner) is tuning great and congrats to the Johnson's (who are some of the nicest people around) for their long awaited success!

Gary and Karen have worked hard to get their moment in the spotlight. I hope it lasts through the season. They are great representatives for GEICO and the NHRA. I think Gary is going to miss the Quick16 race at Topgun Raceway. Good Luck to them and I hope they keep the consistency going.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back