Hmmm, is the top qualifier jinx over now? (1 Viewer)

NitroRichFire

Nitro Member
Well since Tony Schumacher & Alan Johnson and crew won the race from the top qualifier spot, does this mean the jinx is now over in the fuel classes?

Yeah now that you mention it, I guess it is. Funny how it was such a big deal all year & then no mention of it at all yesterday... It's no surprise either that Tony Schumacher broke the jinx - it was only a matter of time.

Yea, I thought about this...
Maybe with all the other stuff going on they just forgot to mention it their normal 15 times.

It won't be after the Boss is on pole, recaptures the points lead, and wins Reading. I guarentee it! (I think...hope...):eek:

Vincent! I too feel John, King Coil and company will be back on top at Reading and I am married to a huge fan of Ron Capps, opps here comes the dough roller, man that hurts!:D

Yeah now that you mention it, I guess it is. Funny how it was such a big deal all year & then no mention of it at all yesterday... It's no surprise either that Tony Schumacher broke the jinx - it was only a matter of time.

Gordon, as the T/F Finals were winding down, I too was wondering when they were going to throw that in, but maybe they didn't want to jinx Tony since the story was all about how he wanted to win this one for Blaine (and Alan) especially after missing out at Sonoma. I'm sure they'll bring it up at the race in Reading, and as Steve Ramirez pointed out in his post, the jinx is only half over, since it hasn't happened in Funny Car...yet!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back