Hipproger (1 Viewer)

Where's Hip?

Did anyone think about bringing ol' Roger along with us?

Bob, I suspect Roger could join us if he wanted to, but not being able to post as Hiprogerr might not sit well with him. Don't know, and can't speak for him. Wasn't PJ the Mater that set Roger up with his new Dell? I bet he can tell us why Roger isn't back. Hate to lose him, although I knew he was not happy with the Mater for awhile as he stopped posting much in the last month or so. Something tells me he went over to the darkside, whatever board that happens to be at the moment. I realize that Nitroland is down, and Hip occassionally popped in there, but no more.

Hope we hear something from him soon, or we'll have to have a discussion with Whit and see if he can track him down.
:D

While I can't speak for Hip, in the past he never had a problem with giving his real name. It's Roger Hood, he has posted it up on the Mater before. Maybe he is just busy with personal issues and will be on board soon. Anyway, I hope that's the case. :) I'm sure Jerrod can talk to him and see.
As to his computer, some of the Maters chipped in and got him on board again. :cool:

While I can't speak for Hip, in the past he never had a problem with giving his real name. It's Roger Hood, he has posted it up on the Mater before. Maybe he is just busy with personal issues and will be on board soon. Anyway, I hope that's the case. :) I'm sure Jerrod can talk to him and see.
As to his computer, some of the Maters chipped in and got him on board again. :cool:

I hope he's doing all right. He's a Whit fan, so he's not a bad egg!

Mr. Jean,

I was one of those Mater's that helped pay for Roger's new Dell computer. I know he's got the ability to get back on here, just may not have the desire. Hope that's not the case, and hope his health is still doing good.

Mr. Jean,

I was one of those Mater's that helped pay for Roger's new Dell computer. I know he's got the ability to get back on here, just may not have the desire. Hope that's not the case, and hope his health is still doing good.

Yup, I gave a little myself. I'm sure we'll hear something, once things settle down. Capps was here, now if Whit shows up, Hip has got to show.:D

Mr. Jean,

Kurt,

You and me both bro. I too hope that it's not from a lack of desire...I really enjoy and miss Roger.

On a side note.....I don't know if you're related to the Leinenkugel Beer but man I drank a TON of that stuff in high school.

i see his name as the newest member on the bottom! proubly just waiting to get security clearance:D i know it took me a total of 3 days to get back to posting.

Kurt,

You and me both bro. I too hope that it's not from a lack of desire...I really enjoy and miss Roger.

On a side note.....I don't know if you're related to the Leinenkugel Beer but man I drank a TON of that stuff in high school.

Drew,

I am part of the infamous Leinenkugel Beer clan. My father's only brother was the President of Leinenkugel Beer and his oldest son Jake is now running the brewery along with his two brothers, Dick & John. They are my first cousins. I am not part of the family business, but keep tabs on it as best I can from afar. If you haven't had any of our beer since High School, you owe it to yourself to track it down and try it again. The new brews are excellent, and especially the new Sunset Wheat that just got released. Original Leinies is still brewed, though, which may have been your favorite. Check out the website as it is pretty cool if I say so myself.

It appears that Hip/Roger has entered the house per another post, so I hope to see him and his funny Whit Avatar again soon.

Cheers,

Kurt

There are still a few people having trouble registering or getting on board 100%. Those who have emailed me, I';ve passed the info on to Shannon and/or Jerrod.

This was a big endeavor and will probably be a few days before all the kinks are worked out. I'm glad to see how many have already rejoined or joined for the first time.

Drew,

The new brews are excellent, and especially the new Sunset Wheat that just got released. Original Leinies is still brewed, though, which may have been your favorite. Check out the website as it is pretty cool if I say so myself.

One of these days we'll have to sit down and sample a flight of the different brews.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back