Hillary - wicked fast! (1 Viewer)

Well Bobby, I am sorry if you feel like you need to leave because of my views. I did not single out or you views I was just talking about ESPN's selection of interviews, notice I did not quote your post. I do not know why you are singling me out when I was talking about ESPN/NHRA in general. :confused: Sorry Bobby, but don't say Tony Shumacher is a cheater with illegal heads if you don't have the facts. I am a Bernstein fan, so I don't have any "dogs" in this fight, but I think it unfair to say Tony had illegal heads in Pomona.
You've misquoted me there as well.:confused::confused::confused:
Thanks for proving my point!!!!!!

JMHO but until Hillary learns to mash the loud pedal somewhere near to when the light starts to go green she isn't going to win much. She's sometimes early for the next pair and once or twice she's been right on time for the next day. It seems that winning races and acquiring sponsors sometimes goes hand in hand. I do agree that she has all the other thing necessary. She's smart, articulate, makes a great appearance, has a great team owner, great crew and crew chief and of course Connie K. ain't no slouch either.

All that car needs is a driver who can leave timely.

Well Bobby, I am sorry if you feel like you need to leave because of my views.

I don't think your views have anything to do with it. I know lots of people with different views that can keep them quietly or at least express them tactfully. And there is the rub-

Now, let'g get back to the post. Good job Hillary. 334 is smokin'. And congrats to the Strasburg family on the first round win with the new car.

While everyone can agree that Hill needs to work on her lights, until they can keep the car from boiling the hides every Sunday then it doesnt matter who drives it.

They do have a pretty elaborate practice tree set up back in the mitten state, and I hear Hillary and Doug are on it alot. She'll be fine... it's coming. I don't have to speak for her... but remember, she is a former National Event winner in NHRA alcohol and IHRA Top Fuel.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why a win hasn't happened yet for this team.
Everything is in place: Excellent crew, excellent parts, excellent everything.

One day the stars will line up and the win will happen.
It will be a really great day. I can't wait.
If she gets a little emotional, I sincerely hope you guys don't bash her.
The win will be very well deserved and I would love to see it soon.

They do have a pretty elaborate practice tree set up back in the mitten state, and I hear Hillary and Doug are on it alot. She'll be fine... it's coming. I don't have to speak for her... but remember, she is a former National Event winner in NHRA alcohol and IHRA Top Fuel.

Year #3. How much longer will Ken Black continue to put on a brave face?

Year #3. How much longer will Ken Black continue to put on a brave face?

its not a brave face its a checkbook. a kalitta car winning an 8 car field ihra event is great but..heck didnt doug kalitta go to the finals at an ihra race while driving scotts funnycar for the very first time? :)

"It was kind of intimidating,” Densham said of running Kalitta in the final. “I pulled up in the staging lanes and thought about the fact that they have $100 million and they had four crew chiefs behind them with Ron Toebler, Connie Kalitta, Jim Owen and them. And I have a bunch of rag-tag guys who just love to go racing.

yes great win .....

That pass on Saturday was quite a blast. I would love to see the Kalitta camp regain the consistency they once had. I must be tough when they have thrown in the variable of 90% back in the equation.

Paul "M" Miller

I wouldnt be suprised to see her win one this year, it's just a matter of a little fine tuning. The HP is there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back