HENDRICKCARS.COM TO SPONSOR BRITTANY FORCE’S TOP FUEL DRAGSTER STARTING AT THIS WEEKEND’S NHRA 4-WIDE NATIONALS IN CHARLOTTE (1 Viewer)

yikes. wonder if monster is primary at even 1/2 the races this year? she had the LA chevy dealer in pomona.
great to see hendricks expanding footprint in the nhra.

They have a number of unsponsored races this year, they said that in Pomona. These races with dealerships are those races.

I first meet Rick when he and I both drove Hydro Comp in NDBA. He seemed like the rest of use penniless racers. As things progressed in his racing, I connected him with City Chevrolet. As yrs. went on, he quite driving and moved up in classes ending up in BFH with Jimmy Wright winning championships.

I don’t know what the deal is, but that car was looking sharp this weekend. Not running so sharp, but definitely looking sharp.

I don’t know what the deal is, but that car was looking sharp this weekend. Not running so sharp, but definitely looking sharp.
Brittany's car has had a crew change. Grubby is still there but his assistant and others are different. Takes time for a new crew to all gel.

A recent crew change? John Collins has been with him all season
Did anyone hear Cruz take a pot-shot at John Collins and his crew during a top-end interview? Said something along the lines of his current crew is more reliable than the crew he had the last several years. That car has under-achieved for a LONG TIME, and the only common denominator has been Cruz.

Did anyone hear Cruz take a pot-shot at John Collins and his crew during a top-end interview? Said something along the lines of his current crew is more reliable than the crew he had the last several years. That car has under-achieved for a LONG TIME, and the only common denominator has been Cruz.
Cruz is an 🫏and always blames everybody and anything other then himself, How many Crew chiefs and Crew has he gone through even since the Snap On sponsorship started, Also why does Snap On continue to sponsor lackluster teams?

Cruz is an 🫏and always blames everybody and anything other then himself, How many Crew chiefs and Crew has he gone through even since the Snap On sponsorship started, Also why does Snap On continue to sponsor lackluster teams?
Ive been a long time cruzer fan, but man i sure am tired of hearing this is a new team from his interviews.

the same john collins and crew that had TJ/dsr car getting #1Q'rs, going rounds, and winning up through 2020.
that dsr FC ran just as hard as the other two at the time. do not remember exactly what year TJ and John C. and crew came together.

Last edited:
This is my point, John Collin’s and crew had TJ flying and winning races, They come over to Cruz and struggle, Cruz is the common denominator here

This is my point, John Collin’s and crew had TJ flying and winning races, They come over to Cruz and struggle, Cruz is the common denominator here
To be fair, John did have a multi car team backing him up at Schumacher. Not to take away from Cruz’s abilities, but in my opinion it’s hard to beat TJ behind the wheel. I was surprised at their lack of success though.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back