Has anyone seen a daily schedule for the PRO Superstar Shootout ??? (1 Viewer)

fibertech

Nitro Member
My wife and I are planing a snowbird trip specifically around the shoot out, but I cannot find and actual daily schedule so we can pick and choose when we go.
Never been to Bradenton before but I assume it is all general admission?

Found this on the sickthemag web site,,,

The PRO Superstar Shootout will be held from February 8 to 10. Qualifying will take place on the first two days with one session on Thursday and three on Friday. The three rounds of eliminations will take place on Saturday.

Wonder how much marketing and advertising there is for this event. If it wasn’t for this board I wouldn’t even know about it. Maybe they are just advertising in the southeast and figure they can fill the place up that way?

Wonder how much marketing and advertising there is for this event. If it wasn’t for this board I wouldn’t even know about it. Maybe they are just advertising in the southeast and figure they can fill the place up that way?
I'm curious as to the amount of stream viewers they will have.

flo live streaming 160/annual or 40/mo ...... lot of rain lately in FL, odd for this time of year, sure hope sunshine state lives up to it's nickname in early feb.

No but could be Brian Lohnes, Joe Costello or Jason Galvin. I don’t want to hear Al Tucci all weekend.
Doubt it would be any NHRA announcers. If they were smart they would get Dunn and Beckman and have Court work the pits and top end and make damn sure the sound of of the the cars buried them

Yes you need to subscribe to see it you can either do a yearly subscription for $150.00 or a monthly subscription, I can't remember the monthly amount.
To bad they dont have a 1 race deal package

Doubt it would be any NHRA announcers. If they were smart they would get Dunn and Beckman and have Court work the pits and top end and make damn sure the sound of of the the cars buried them
Lohnes in the past has done some of the pro mod races in Brandenton. Costello and Galvin worked the WSOPM races the last couple of years. Courtney will for sure be involved since she works for Flo. Don O’Neal did a great job last year during the WSOPM as a pit reporter.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back