Happy Holidays (1 Viewer)

thank you don, and a very merry christmas and happy holidays to you and yours and all the maters and thier families! and also all of our troops.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!
I have to say that Santa Shoe Sr really set the mark this year with all his kindness and sharing of his and his teams good fortune and resourses. Heres to an awesome 2007 for team Shu, and everyone else who shares his passion, and actually does something to show and share it!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! and have a very safe new year!

Peace, Kevin

Merry Christmas from the North Coast to all the maters. May you have a fast and safe New Year!

Season's greetings to you as well, Don and to all those out there in Materland. Let's all hope for a happy, prosperous, and exciting year in 2007!

Happy Holidays to all.
Don, may your holidays be safe and happy, and thank you for all you do for the sport.

Thanx Don!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Also Merry Christmas to all the fellow 'maters, the 'mater staff, to the race teams, and a special wish for our men and women in uniform serving our great country

(hey, it's snowing on the 'mater! How do I turn on my monitor's windshield wipers? Us moonbat Californians don't know what that stuff is-it's 72* right now!)
:D

xmascapps.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everybody , since here in New Zealand it is allready christmas day . I wish everyone else a great day tomorrow .

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you also Don. :)

That goes for the rest of my friends here on the Mater also.

Sneak Peek,,Look what Santa dropped of to "The Rapid One" just in time for
Christmas. :cool:

IMG_0219.jpg

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back