Hagan/DSR Sign Diehard Batteries (1 Viewer)

So how much overlap is there between Schumacher Electric and DieHard . . . I see "battery chargers" on the side of the car. Sorta surprised me, but maybe I'm missing the facts.

This is likely a Co-op effort. Makes perfect sense.

Kinda like when Larry Minor had McDonald's.

Only Shoe knows the particulars, but who cares, that's his biz, the exciting thing is that it's a big brand name on the side of the car, and this is a car running the full pull, which is important given how many have been parked. The car looks pretty cool too.

Great Job DSR. And big props should go to a guy who goes very much un noticed or not mentioned, Paul Mecca, DSR'S Marketing Manager.

If you wonder why DSR pulls in all these great marketing partners, the answer is simple. He surrounds himself with hard working people who are very good at what they do. From Mike Lewis and Lee Beard to Paul Mecca, Judy and Ted, and his hospitality staff....these people take care of the Marketing Partners.

Outstanding news for my boy's Matt Hagan and Tommy D...

..and the car is my favorite paint of the year.

Looks like they could take some excess wrap and place it on that aluminum door frame..........Just sayin.

Old 01-22-2010, 02:41 PM

Re: Hagan getting new colors???
anyone know who manufactures battery chargers for the brand Diehard?
or does Diehard mfg. their own stuff?
Old 02-03-2010, 02:45 PM

Re: Does Mike Edwards have full sponsorship
great news for great team.

wonder if interstate has competition in nhra this year?
last time they played, exide was in the mix.
still haven't heard anything about hagan's car?

very sharp looking graphics - glad to still see old major sponsors (O & M)
still visible on side glass, although the M may only be for contingency $?
congrats to all involved in this new partnership.

Last edited:
looks a little like tolivers schick car from a few years ago, nice paint job and always great to see a big name in the sports. Hand it DSR and the guys, they know what they are doing on and off the track.

COol deal great for Matt and the crew...

wonder if Diehard is still heavily connected with SEARS/Craftsman like they use to be?

Billy

So how much overlap is there between Schumacher Electric and DieHard . . . I see "battery chargers" on the side of the car. Sorta surprised me, but maybe I'm missing the facts.

When one of SE largest customers is Sears / Dieheard you can cut a sweet deal on product to offset the sponsorship

very sharp looking graphics - glad to still see old major sponsors (O & M)
still visible on side glass, although the M may only be for contingency $?
congrats to all involved in this new partnership.

And look at that Gates logo too:D!!!!

Car looks good, and no matter what the terms/arrangement is, a new major sponsor is always a good thing!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back