Grove (2 Viewers)

It might help if they didnt have this event during hurricane season
How’s it been the past 2 years last weekend was not a drop of wet stuff came from the sky not a drop the past 2 years the new date seems to be fine to me , they did have a late start Friday but no complaints at all.

How’s it been the past 2 years last weekend was not a drop of wet stuff came from the sky not a drop the past 2 years the new date seems to be fine to me , they did have a late start Friday but no complaints at all.
Its pouring now,they made it by one day lol. And over a hundred sportsman racers dropped out this past weekend,so its not just me...

Its pouring now,they made it by one day lol. And over a hundred sportsman racers dropped out this past weekend,so its not just me...
Cmon man Just be happy it didn’t rain, can’t make you happy, by the way if you were there I noticed most of the fans stayed for pro Stock and left for the bikes if you were there what do you think if you had to ques

Cmon man Just be happy it didn’t rain, can’t make you happy, by the way if you were there I noticed most of the fans stayed for pro Stock and left for the bikes if you were there what do you think if you had to ques
Im happy that I did go,not a bad time. I def stayed for ps and psm,enjoy them very much!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back