Great Job Scotty Cannon (1 Viewer)

Scotty is the man. That 4.55 was the highlight of my weekend.

P6110078.jpg

Yep congrats to Scotty and the crew... wonder how his back is doing... still has been that long ago that he had surgery on it...

and yes i laughed too when Page said that...lol...

Billy

I agree, great job by Scotty and the crew to qualify first race in NHRA ... especially when you look at some of the guys who didn't qualify.

I have said it a thousand times and I will say it a thousand times more, the drag racing world is a better place with Scotty Cannon in it.

Scotty ... you better bring that thing out West at the end of the year ... we want to see you in Vegas!!!

If you can find a nicer person in drag racing than Scotty Cannon, I would be very surprised.
I have spent a few decades in the sport, and with everything from the big boys to the weekend warriors, and never have met one.

Well he didn't do much in a funny car to really make a name for himself. Besides change crew chiefs every other race! Not a low blow, just facts.
No, that was a low blow nothing more - nothing less.

I could name a dozen great things Scotty did for the sport by entering into the Pro NHRA ranks but, for the sake of time, I'll just say it's my opinion that he brought one of the most valued sponsors into our sport-bar none!

No, that was a low blow nothing more - nothing less.

I could name a dozen great things Scotty did for the sport by entering into the Pro NHRA ranks but, for the sake of time, I'll just say it's my opinion that he brought one of the most valued sponsors into our sport-bar none!

Aw come on Bobby...he just brought one of the largest sponsorships the sport has ever seen in Oakley.....thats not that impressive :rolleyes:

Maybe Shoe should consider putting Scotty in the seat after Scelzi wraps up, and reunite him with his old sponsor. He did say he wants a character!

I wish Scotty would run more NHRA, if not the full tour. In Sears Point, he was definitely a easy going, accessible guy. That'd be great to see him back in the 'O' car, that's for sure.

I wish Scotty would run more NHRA, if not the full tour. In Sears Point, he was definitely a easy going, accessible guy. That'd be great to see him back in the 'O' car, that's for sure.

I think Scotty would prefer Jim to leave DSR before he would consider it to be honest with you.
For some reason he looked like he wasn't enjoying himself once he was under the DSR banner.
Jim got what he wanted a long awaited championship under the DSR umbrella
and Gary was a great replacment for the vacant seat left by Scotty.

I agree I would love to see Scotty run the entire series I think NHRA is that much better with him participating.

Hey Doc you forgot he brought back the coolest paint schemes instead of the corperate billboards that most run now-a-days! ;)

. . . Hey Doc you forgot he brought back the coolest paint schemes instead of the corperate billboards that most run now-a-days! ;)

Megadeth,
It was one of the dozen things I didn't mention . . .

. . . I concur with the DSR thing. I would love to see Jim Jannard move over to . . .

. . . we'll have to see what happens, I guess.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back