Government files lawsuit against Lend America & Michael Ashley (1 Viewer)

I'm inclined to wait and see what shakes out here.
40 potentially bad files out of over 11,000 seems like cherry picking on the Govt's part. Probabably doesn't fairly represent today's standard of due diligent either.

What I think is REALLY odd are the comments on the Wall Street Journal. Sounds like they let every boiler-room dweller who carried a grudge post there. I am shocked ANY of those posters even READ the Journal. Some of the libelous stuff there seems a good case against anonymous posing on forums.

I seem to recall that this is not Mike Ashley's first rodeo. He's been here before and he does not have much credibility
in the home mortgage market.

I seem to recall that this is not Mike Ashley's first rodeo. He's been here before and he does not have much credibility
in the home mortgage market.

And you base this comment on your first hand knowledge of knowing Mike personally or your expert knowledge of the Mortgage Industry? Or do you just feel it's your right to be judge and jury even though you don't have the slightest clue about the facts?

I find it amazing how many of the people on the Mater that are judging Mike are the same who treated him like the greatest thing since sliced bread less than a year ago. How very sad many of you can be... :mad:

Hey Angelo, I have been a fan of Mike's for awhile, and hope he comes out of this OK. I haven't heard or read any news on this deal in awhile, do you have any updates?

And you base this comment on your first hand knowledge of knowing Mike personally or your expert knowledge of the Mortgage Industry? Or do you just feel it's your right to be judge and jury even though you don't have the slightest clue about the facts?

Well Mr. Angelico it seems you wish to show your ignorance and hide under the pillow when it comes to the real world of of some race car idols. I do not know Mike Ashley and my involvement in the mortgage industry is strictly in my own home mortgage dealings. However if you were really interested in facts rather than bloviating you could have found articles from the AP, Reuters, Business Week, etc, showing Ashley's earlier dealings in the mortgage industry up to and including Lend America. There's enough of them out there.
You would have found out about his felony convictions for wire fraud in his family's mortgage business in the 90's. His father went to prison for fraud while little Mike paid a big fine and a probation term. Lend America is under review for not only their sub prime lending mess, but outright fraud in not paying off old loans when refinancing clients and other shady deals. HUD is not a race car accessory and they've got some good reading material also about this

I find it amazing how many of the people on the Mater that are judging Mike are the same who treated him like the greatest thing since sliced bread less than a year ago. How very sad many of you can be... :mad:

BTW Mr. Angelico, I never got into butt kissing race car personalities, but I'd be glad to help research yours.

Wow William..maybe you should let things play out before sh!tting all over the place eh?

There was a history so maybe you would think that people involved would do better. From what I've read this is close to being a vendetta from someone involved those many years ago.

I don't assume to know anything. But there is a system in place for this and we'll see how all that plays out.

In the meantime, your total judgement and crucification comes across as being...oh...a dic.

No butt kissing here..but for crying out loud..you've buried him already.

Wow William..maybe you should let things play out before sh!tting all over the place eh?

There was a history so maybe you would think that people involved would do better. From what I've read this is close to being a vendetta from someone involved those many years ago.

I don't assume to know anything. But there is a system in place for this and we'll see how all that plays out.

In the meantime, your total judgement and crucification comes across as being...oh...a dic.

No butt kissing here..but for crying out loud..you've buried him already.
Maybe William just doesn't know who Angelo is? Pretty caustic post regardless.

Hang in there AA, here's hoping everything goes well for y'all.

Maybe William just doesn't know who Angelo is? Pretty caustic post regardless.

Hang in there AA, here's hoping everything goes well for y'all.

You Think Tom?

Angelo, give Mike my best wishes, and that I hope this whole thing concludes well for him and his Family.

Karl

While watching Speed TV last night they had a commercial on for Lend America............... Business as usual?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back