good show! (1 Viewer)

I'll have to wait for the replays. Monday Night Football is on. Pretty good game for the Cards so far. Waiting for the Bears to actually start playing though.

to me that was by far the funniest show yet! me and the wife couldnt stop laughing! eric and john in that pool was priceless. so i guess thats the last new episode.:( i hope theres more new ones in the future!

That was hilarious. Although as a big fan of massage, I stick to the no man hands on me rule:)

S/F
D

once a showman, always a showman.
what a great show!
hope those cameras are still rolling, especially if he
wins the points deal this year.

laughed my butt off. Great show.

I didn't realize that was the end of the new shows. I hope they make alot more.

I love the looks in the packing house at the back of the cafe... thought Courtney was gonna loose her lunch... before they ate.... John and Eric in the pool, priceless... way to cap the season....

Oh yeah, Tony wins the race, which I thought was ironic, two wins this year, first beating Tony, then Cruz last weekend :D

Was it just me, or did it look like John and that guy was kissing!!!!:eek: I'm sure they meant it to be that way.

It was a great show...

hopefully it will be renewed and more episodes to follow.I mean its been an exciting year both on and off the track for the Force gang this year.:)

It was very funny. I was watching and darnn near wet myself I was laughing so hard. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back