2007 (1 Viewer)

ROCKY

Nitro Member
Can anyone remember a year filled with more good and bad emotions than 2007 has been? And it's not half over. Maybe I'm just getting older and softer.

I think your right Terry. It sure has seemed that way. With all the hoopla with Bernstein, Toliver, and now Scuza coming back. Eric's death. Ashley Force debuting, John who cant win a round if he bought it, Hight's explosion and wreck and turnaround, crewchief gate x3 or 4, Hartley qualifying #1, Mike Ashley running great, and all the track problems this year, an 1/8th mile national event, now this tradegy with Critchley. It just keeps going and going, and to top it all off we have the chase this year.

You're right. It's been quite eventful. I'm thinking not since the Steve Evans days have we seen this much "drama". Alot of these didn't happen in the same year, but I'm comparing to... Eddie Hill winning it all after so many years, losing Blaine Johnson & Gary Ormsby, the Force-Cruz Pedregon wars, Darrell Gwynn coming back, Purdomme & Bernstien switching to Top Fuel, Alderman & Geoffrion running so good, Connie & Scott Kalitta's success with LaHaie, McCullough & Richards, all the top fuelers regularly hitting 300mph.... and many other memories I probably left out. But for some reason this year really seems to have all the big stories. Atleast it's not getting boring!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back