Godspeed Eric Lane (1 Viewer)

Correction: My brother reminded me it was beer only at Woody’s.
Take-out only was the law when I was working there; I did a search before I posted earlier and it appeared that it's still the law there, off-premise only. It's possibel they were talking about liquor and not beer; it's also possible that those restaurants are registered as private clubs and therefore they're able to skirt that law by requiring a 'membership' in order to be served in-house...that was the case here for nearly a decade...but I wouldn't know for sure.

I still don't believe the man was drunk and passed out in the middle of a major highway and I don't believe anyone else does, either, regardless of the law. Damn shame for sure, whatever happened.

sure would like to understand exactly what happened to eric.
eric was a fixture in nitro racing for many years, and was extrememly talented at what he did.
both TF and FC winners yesterday missed a huge opportunity to express their condolences to not only a great guy, but one who contributed for many years @ dsr.
i was not impressed.

sure would like to understand exactly what happened to eric.
eric was a fixture in nitro racing for many years, and was extrememly talented at what he did.
both TF and FC winners yesterday missed a huge opportunity to express their condolences to not only a great guy, but one who contributed for many years @ dsr.
i was not impressed.
Agreed

:( sad.
Something should have been said by the racers during their interviews.

:( sad.
Something should have been said by the racers during their interviews.

In the qualifying show, Cruz did say he felt sorry for "the little girl" and "the wife." Doesn't get much more heartfelt than that!

Link to Eric's obituary

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back