Glidden Back with Cunningham? (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
From Jim Cunningham's Facebook about an hour ago:

"Go Us we are on our way, Buddy ran a 6.58 1 @ 210.11 great job Buddy now if Glidden gets in the other car and runs as good or better those other guys will get scared. HERE WE COME PRO STOCK"

My understanding is that the Ford setup Cunningham is using differs from the setup Larry Morgan is using. That is a HUGE leap in performance from last season to this for the Cunningham boys ...

I hope he's back, that would be great for the sport and great for the Fords. I truly believe Bob is the only person capable of making the Fords competitive. Look at the efforts to date...Larry has an occassional middle-of-the-pack car, and Rousch racing hasn't made a single attempt at qualifying. Everyone thought they would be competitive becuase of their NASCAR success, but it hasn't happened.

Of everyone trying to campaign a Ford, only Bob has the ability to figure it out and make it happen. Go Bob...goooooo!

Well, this is great news on several fronts.
First, great news for Bob Glidden is able to be back doing what he does best after his recent health issues.

Second, great ET's from the Cunningham Mustangs.

Third, OUTSTANDING RT's – there could just be a new sheriff in town...;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back