Gilby's New Ride ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Alright someone who is close to Gilby [ BOB D ] could let Gilby know that with all that room in that Limo He should have time and space in transit to join up with the Mater and let us in on his projects to raise money for various causes and maybe blog a little about the team!.
Hey its free after breaking the bank for a donation of a buck for RFC.
Were beating the bushes here! Ashley and Capps can't carry the load ! LOL
Larry 00 in another life!

Larry, as much as I'd love to see Gilby post here, between running his business on a daily basis and and his son's Motocross team, I think we'll just have to get their info via Gilby's blog on www.NHRA.com, visit Gilby's website www.bobgilbertson.com or check out the videos at www.1320tv.com.

I can't wait to see the Caddy all done though. Hopefully we'll get a chance to post some pics of it when it's done.

Last edited:
Great run

Nice outing by the way up on the mountain.

Of course NHRA/ESPN give ya the cold shoulder on the interview.
I think he dose great interviews........

But it was nice seeing Gilby going some rounds.

Nice outing by the way up on the mountain.

Of course NHRA/ESPN give ya the cold shoulder on the interview.
I think he dose great interviews........

But it was nice seeing Gilby going some rounds.

They talked to him in the pits after a round win.
Nice hearse btw..., wonder if it'll be tricked out like Tony Stewarts.

:D LOL!!! ...to funny, I thought long & hard about it for just that reason. lol -- I figured people would skip by post in a hurry.:p

I'll be changing it soon... maybe a less frightning pic of Gollum, or another LOTR character.

Da dumb me didn't even notice Bob D [ Beserko Bob ] hasn't even made it either.
I think Bob used to be our Gilby newscaster here and yeah it was good to see the Crew having to work hard for a change.
Now don't call that nice Lemo complete with bar and TV and hopefully a laptop in the future a hearse!
Dang Infadels don't even know a partying machine !
I might have rode in that particular vehicle when I flew to Chicago to work quite a few times over the years.
Always had to go to Shanahan a ways SE of Chi Town.
Gilby's not too PC as one ride gets 9 miles to the gal. and the other burns 22 or so in less than 5 seconds.
He's gonna have to be like Whit and and pedal it around to make up for all that excess fuel he burns. LOL
Larry 00 in another life !

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back