Get Well Soon Scott Weis! (1 Viewer)

Patti

Nitro Member
Pease keep Scott in your prayers. The next eight weeks are going to be very difficult for him.

Here's to a speedy & full recovery Scott!!!:)

8 weeks in a full body cast sounds like a nightmare!:eek:

It is totally awesome that the Barretts are 100% behind you!!!

PS: be carefull using the metal coat hangers to scratch those "itches"!!!;);)

Patti,
Scott has been in our prayers non-stop. We look forward to his return, hopefully at Indy. If you all need anything please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Ken and Dionne

Scott is in our thoughts. Get well soon, and looking forward to seeing you back out there. DT & MO

That was quite a surprise to see. If not for the bar, that puppy might have gone over. I was sad to see his car stripped down Saturday, I was bummed the car was messed up. I didn't hear till later Scott was too.

Get well soon!

Scott's recovery is going to be much easier to take knowing you're on his side, Patti.

Get well soon, Scott..and major kudos to the Barrett family.

I heard on Monday that his back injury was similar to that of Brandon Bernstein's, but less severe, and we all know what brandon had to go through.....here's hoping that scott is back on track before the end of the year

Patti I got a shot of Scott's wheelstand, I never would've thought it was that bad! I sure hope he can get back out again!

Patti,
Scott has been in our prayers non-stop. We look forward to his return, hopefully at Indy. If you all need anything please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Ken and Dionne

Ken, I never thanked you for all your help this weekend (I was not myself), you were awesome to step in like that! Let me know if I can replace those new white sneakers! I have heard though, that brake cleaner works wonders getting the grease off :) You and Dionne are the best!

Get well soon Scott! Sue "O" and I are going to Englishtown and we always love stopping by your pit to visit with Wayne. He has the "hots" for my mom!!!

We miss ya!

I knew he had a back injury. But I haven't read or heard anywhere the extent. Judging from all the well wishes I'm assuming it's pretty serious.

Being a person that is paralyzed from a back injury myself, I take injury's like this very seriously.

Can somebody give me a update on exactaly what sort of injury he has?

Thanks and my well wish are extended also.

Best to Scott for a very speedy recovery!!!

Patti, if you have the time, maybe a couple weeks down the road you can let us all know how he's doing???

Take care,
Nancy

Patti,

You know we will do anything we can for all of you. You, Bill and the Weis' are like family. Don't worry about the sneakers, just get Scott feeling better and we'll see all of you at Indy.

Ken and Dionne

Prayers and best wishes to Scott...I was surprised to hear that he had to go ot the hospital.

T

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back