George Bryce A/sm Cuda C0mp Elem. (1 Viewer)

Justin...looking for a partner? Let's get one!!!

What a cool ride...800 horses on the street. If you get one can I drive it when I'm in town for this year's Lonestar Shootout??? Please........

We go in halfs and you get it one weekend a year, I'd go for that!!!! I am curious though to know how much they are. I know George post on here so maybe he will enlighten us.

They are sweet. 800 hp with power windows & air..hehe

I expect he'll have no lack of buyers..wish I was one.

I'm guessing the far side of 200K...or more! let me know if that's the actual value, without going over. The actual retail price is...?

THE B2 HEMI's are powered by Barton HP...

GEORGE'S 68' A/SM is powered by a 426 PRO STOCK STYLE HEMI by Roy Johnson....

EITHER WAY....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT RUN..and Maybe....just maybe...Mr. Bryce could let an ol buddy take a ride???? PERHAPS IF HE BRINGS IT UP TO BANDIMERE FOR THE MILE HIGHS AND THE TEST SESSION RIGHT BEFORE THE RACE??? Come On Jackie....Pinch the man for me!!!:D

Hello everyone, This is GB3, on Jackie's log in. Thanks for all the kind words.
Ray and David Barton are building the cars for me. And, the all aluminum 526 cross rammed Hemis. They will have 9.5 to 1 pistons, Stage V heads with 2.375 titainium intake valves. These heads flow over 450 cfm through the carbs and air cleaner!!!! The Hemi makes 812 on 91 Exxon @ 6800 on our first try. We have a 1200 HP rated G Force T-56 six speed and a Ram duel disc clutch set up. 9" Strange with posi and Cal Tracs, power windows, air....etc.
The air conditioned, wheel standing, HEMI, show cars will sell for 189 to 195K.
We will use one as a tow car for the A/SM Cuda.

The A/SM 1968 Barracuda is built by Wizard Race Cars.
The 426 Roy Johnson built "Roy's Toy" will make around 1100 HP and rev up to 11,000 RPM. I hope it goes in the sevens...it better huh?
One of my best friends and S/G hero, Richard Godley will be Crew Cheif.
He is the man if you need a bad ass Glide too.

I am going to race the A/SM when I have time to advertize the B2(Barton and Bryce) HemiCars, when I have time. As you know...my PRIORITY is my Pro Stock Motorcycle commitments.
Thank you all again, GB3

Awesome George, good luck to you guys this year. Awesome cars, I cant wait to see one in person. When's the A/SM Cuda going to be ready? I hope before Houston so you can bring it down.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back