general admission for pomona ? (1 Viewer)

roscoe37

Nitro Member
i dont see general admission tickets on there site.can i buy a general admission ticket a the gate this year for pomona?

I'd bet there are a whole lot of tickets left. Keep in mind a lot of people still have tickets from 2020 Winternationals.

Like Bob said, call ticketing at nhra would be your best bet,

I'd bet there are a whole lot of tickets left. Keep in mind a lot of people still have tickets from 2020 Winternationals.

Like Bob said, call ticketing at nhra would be your best bet,
Why would a lot of people still have tickets from the 2020 Winters, they ran that race in 2020 along with the
Phoenix race before everything went to hell. Plus this year, tickets for the Winters didn't go on sale until late May

Last edited:
I spoke to the ticket office about a week ago in regards to GA. They said there should be a decision around the beginning of July. I was going to check the site the Friday after the the fourth, July 9th, and call the ticket office if nothing was on the site about GA.

I spoke to the ticket office about a week ago in regards to GA. They said there should be a decision around the beginning of July. I was going to check the site the Friday after the the fourth, July 9th, and call the ticket office if nothing was on the site about GA.
thank you ,brad

Pomona has not sold out in years. You have been able to get tickets each day at the track providing you are willing to pay the price.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back