Gatornationals Tough Start For eCarMover Pro Stock Team (1 Viewer)

Gatornationals Tough Start For eCarMover Pro Stock Team
GAINESVILLE, FL (March 14, 2021) --- The two car eCarMover Pro Stock team of Alan Prusiensky and Mike Callahan came to the 52nd annual NHRA Gatornationals focused on building momentum for the 2021 NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series season. After two day of qualifying, a number of hurdles kept Prusiensky and his team busy but did not deter the team from taking advantage of their track time. eCarMover is using the two car Pro Stock team to introduce their logistics and North America car hauling business to both the fans and NHRA business partners. Over two days the eCarMover Dodge Darts driven by veteran Prusiensky and rookie Callahan made multiple passes on a sometimes tricky track.
“We came to the Gatornationals after a longer than usual off-season,” said Prusiensky. “We are running two Dodge Darts and every run we learn something new. Mike is a rookie driver so this was his first NHRA national event and that was a huge deal for him. I know he will keep improving. Like every driver he just needs seat time. My last run in qualifying was a big improvement and I am taking that positive with me to the next race.”
Racing in his first NHRA national event was a dream realized for Callahan, a Texas businessman and car enthusiast. Two weeks ago he earned his Pro Stock license at the World Doorslammer Challenge in Orlando, Florida. The first year pro is learning on the fly in the toughest class on the national tour. Over twenty race cars entered the Gatornationals from across the country and Callahan gave his best effort.
“Racing in my first NHRA race at the Gatornationals in front of a packed house was more than I expected,” said Callahan. “We are figuring some things out on my eCarMover Artisan Coffee Dodge Dart. When I pulled up in the first qualifying session and saw the grandstands full I couldn’t believe I was driving a Pro Stock race car. I have to thank Alan for the opportunity and I know I will continue to keep getting better.”
When Saturday’s qualifying sessions wrapped up the eCarMovers Pro Stock was on the outside looking in at the top sixteen qualified field along with a handful of other Pro Stock competitors. For eCarMover co-founder John Mingolelli he knows this is a marathon not a sprint. While he is focused on the team’s continued improvement on the track he is looking to introduce his business to the NHRA motorsports community and beyond.
“This program is built to support Alan as he works to develop this Dodge Dart Pro Stock motor program as well as introduce eCarMover to more potential customers,” said Mingolelli. “We work with almost all the major car manufacturers from Ford to GM to Dodge as well as Telsa and a number of major car rental companies. We haul all across the United States and into Canada. We take a lot of pride in being the best in our business and we are going to build a great motorsports program.”
eCarMover Alan Prusiensky Qualifying Results
Q1: 6.726 seconds, 199.20 mph, No. 19
Q2: 11.073 seconds, 81.24 mph, No. 19
Q3: 6.674 seconds, 206.48 mph, No. 19

eCarMover Mike Callahan Qualifying Results
Q1: 7.982 seconds, 190.70 mph, No. 20
Q2: No Time, No. 20
Q3: No Time, No. 20

About eCarMover
In 1996 John Mingolelli began moving auction cars, snowbirds and even running a towing business out of Long Island, New York. After ten years he relocated to Florida with an opportunity to expand. By 2010 to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction Mingolelli formed a partnership with Anthony Salib, creating what is now known as eCarMover. Their partnership was founded on the idea they would be able to service their customers better by increasing carriers and assets to obtain a larger footprint.

With saturation in all major markets eCarMover looked to expand to international (Canada) contracts. In 2015, eCarMover began transporting cars over the border (Canada). With over 30 Trucks and 15,000 plus partnered carriers, now servicing every major OEM, dealership, and auction house, eCarMover is the leader in automotive logistics. With eCarMover, no car hauling project is too big or too small. One of the leading names in OEM new vehicle logistic provider, the flexibility and speed our dedicated fleet offers.

Elon Werner
VP of Sports Publicity
Tony Fay Public Relations
M: 214.244.1184
E: [email protected]
Twitter: @TonyFayPR | @ElonWer

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back