GA out 1st R Again!! (1 Viewer)

iffy

Nitro Member
Looking at the reaction time between GA and Kenny K on the NHRA website look very impressive ,beating GA at the gate!!:D

Captain made it to the final by smoking the tree. Good to see him go rounds..and if he'd run the previous round number..he'd have won.

Greg isn't too concerned at this point, eh? Seems like they're just letting out a little line..oh..and speaking of Line..he can't be sleeping too well!! But he'll be there at the end of it all..I suspect.

Loving it! Hope this is the beginning of "the changing of the guard" :)
And oh yeah, at the risk of sounding "mean spirited" , thanks KA for reminding why I "dislike" the Summit team.
Can anyone say drama queen . Did the transporter just burn down or only a rare 1st round loss?
Maybe she could take a look at the way Justin Humphreys girl handled a close loss
in the semis , now thats a class act.

Loving it! Hope this is the beginning of "the changing of the guard" :)
And oh yeah, at the risk of sounding "mean spirited" , thanks KA for reminding why I "dislike" the Summit team.
Can anyone say drama queen . Did the transporter just burn down or only a rare 1st round loss?
Maybe she could take a look at the way Justin Humphreys girl handled a close loss
in the semis , now thats a class act.

Well said, Steve.

I have no problem with the way Team Summit has "acted" the last 2 races. They race for a living, and (2) 1st. rd loses means less money going home with them.
And if Kim needs someone to console her....I want the job!!:D
The bummer about GA going out early is KA was only on once yesterday. That dosen't work for me!

I have no problem with the way Team Summit has "acted" the last 2 races. They race for a living, and (2) 1st. rd loses means less money going home with them.
And if Kim needs someone to console her....I want the job!!:D
The bummer about GA going out early is KA was only on once yesterday. That dosen't work for me!
I guess the other teams don`t race for a living. If anyone can deal with a couple miscues
(without looking/acting like the world was about to end) it should be KA. Anyone see Jim Yates wife, Warrens wife, etc. stomp off the starting line or get in Rick`s, aka: Buster Sofa (sic) face lately? Talk about a string of bad races/less money going home with them.
Yeah, KA`s a hottie but the whole "look at me" persona more than cancels out any superficial attraction.
IMO, nothing could be finer than Cagnazzi Racing kicking their butts the rest of the year.

Last edited:
i see the greg haters are out in force. you guys are right, greg anderson is finished, done, qaput, finito, donesville ummm. i dont think so:D i do gotta admit. the yellw cars are the best out there.......... for now :D g.a and j.l better get the porta tree out when the countdown comes around though.

i see the greg haters are out in force. you guys are right, greg anderson is finished, done, qaput, finito, donesville ummm. i dont think so:D i do gotta admit. the yellw cars are the best out there.......... for now :D g.a and j.l better get the porta tree out when the countdown comes around though.
Wow Jeff,
I didn't read that from anyone posting? From the looks of the situation, the only person that looked like they believe your assessment was Kim with her head in hands as if the world had just ended? I thought it rather dramatic, myself.

Geezus, some of you complain how they act when after a win, now some of you are bitching about how she acts when they lose? There are some jealous sum-bitches hanging out here!
If Kim would have been laughing after the rd. 1 exit, some of you would be questioning her commitment to the team and not taking it seriously enough!
It's probably very easy for Humphrey's girl to smile when they lost...they've never been that deep into eliminations before.

Geezus, some of you complain how they act when after a win, now some of you are bitching about how she acts when they lose? There are some jealous sum-bitches hanging out here!
If Kim would have been laughing after the rd. 1 exit, some of you would be questioning her commitment to the team and not taking it seriously enough!
It's probably very easy for Humphrey's girl to smile when they lost...they've never been that deep into eliminations before.
First of all Mike , there is no need for name calling here. Secondly, you just made my point for me.
Win or lose she has to react in a overzealous manner which I , for one, feel is to garnish attention to herself.
It is a very unsportsmanlike attitude.
Let Greg be the "star". I have no problem with him, he seems like a straight-up , no BS kind of guy.

Personally..anything she does to attract attention to herself..is fine with me. I don't see anything unsportsmanlike about it..it's not like she's flipping off the opponent.

Wow Jeff,
I didn't read that from anyone posting? From the looks of the situation, the only person that looked like they believe your assessment was Kim with her head in hands as if the world had just ended? I thought it rather dramatic, myself.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Bobby....:cool:

Hi, Jeff! Wassup?

When you really get caught up in the moment and you lose on a holeshot or a very important round for that matter, you get pissed. I have grown up in racing my whole life and you better bet your butt if one of my family members get beat I am not in a very good mood for a while. When you have racing in your blood, you can't help but have those feelings. Sometimes they show, sometimes they don't.

For instance, last week when Dave lost in the semi's against Koretsky I was on the starting line and I got mad and cussed a few times. When you want it real bad you get upset.

And I thought Good Sportsmanlike Conduct meant :
Not gloating when you win and not showing disappointment when you lose.

It must not be politically correct these days! :rolleyes:

So when the Gliddens jumped 4 ft? Kalittas rolling on the ground? That wouldn't fall into the same category then?

I know what you're saying, Steve..it just doesn't rub me that way.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back