FS1 SUCKS (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Bad enough its always gets bumped,but then another crap baseball game comes on after the late game,no live coverage at all except on fs2 or go. Couldnt show at least half hr live coverage on fs1. Fs1,your sound sync sucks,your timing sucks,your programming sucks and well you fs1 sucks all around. Great move nhra to move to fs1,espn was at least sound synced. What a joke. And why are the commercials so much more loud than the actual program. And remember fs1 when a drag racer was killed a few weeks ago,not one mention of it,should be ashamed of yourselves.

Yea to bad the races on tv werent like that,the commercials sound great. Isnt that a fcc violation???

I love when people complain about NHRA getting bumped by baseball.
That 2nd game was even suppose to be aired, we got the shaft period. Nhra was live and still has no pull,all fs1 is a failed espn2

That 2nd game was even suppose to be aired, we got the shaft period. Nhra was live and still has no pull,all fs1 is a failed espn2

What channel do you think NHRA will have pull over to not get bumped by a baseball game? Not ever going to happen...period!

I heard ABC is losing millions over the Roseanne debacle
maybe they could bring back Wide World of Sports NHRA coverage ~:)~

What channel do you think NHRA will have pull over to not get bumped by a baseball game? Not ever going to happen...period!
Probably a real channel lol. A channel that can get things right,like sound,etc. Not a bunch of dipshits that cant get it right.

Bad enough its always gets bumped,but then another crap baseball game comes on after the late game,no live coverage at all except on fs2 or go. Couldnt show at least half hr live coverage on fs1. Fs1,your sound sync sucks,your timing sucks,your programming sucks and well you fs1 sucks all around. Great move nhra to move to fs1,espn was at least sound synced. What a joke. And why are the commercials so much more loud than the actual program. And remember fs1 when a drag racer was killed a few weeks ago,not one mention of it,should be ashamed of yourselves.

Jeremy, Fox Sports is only to blame for the broadcast being bumped. Remember, NHRA does their own production, so production quality is on the NHRA, not Fox Sports.

Jeremy, Fox Sports is only to blame for the broadcast being bumped. Remember, NHRA does their own production, so production quality is on the NHRA, not Fox Sports.

Fox sports is NOT to blame. NHRA is not mainstream and probably will never be so how can it be given any kind of priority?

And remember fs1 when a drag racer was killed a few weeks ago,not one mention of it,should be ashamed of yourselves.
It wasn't shown on that events broadcast, but the following events the next week it was shown on screen leading into a commercial.
With all of the complaining about that, surprised no one has mentioned it.

It wasn't shown on that events broadcast, but the following events the next week it was shown on screen leading into a commercial.
With all of the complaining about that, surprised no one has mentioned it.
Didnt catch that at all,must have been very brief

I remember when ESPN bumped the a race for yacht racing from New Zealand!
Oh i know espn bumped nhra,but at least they were professional,espn had the sound right,not like fs1 delay on the starting line,and when they switch cameras it the race backtracks a bit,i mean come on,this is broadcasting 101.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back