From HD Partners to LA Times publisher (1 Viewer)

ex-nsp

Nitro Member
A small item in my local (not the Times) paper this AM stated Eddy Hartenstein has been named publisher of the troubled LA Times.

From Caltech scientist to Direct TV Founder to HD Partners and (almost) NHRA to the head of the most powerful newspaper on the left coast. Strange carreer. Maybe the White House is next.

Norm, I'm glad you posted this. I posted a link to the story yesterday, but since I'm not part of the Mater clique, no one pays attention to what I post.:D

Norm, I'm glad you posted this. I posted a link to the story yesterday, but since I'm not part of the Mater clique, no one pays attention to what I post.:D

I did see your post yesterday, I clicked the link and read the story... thank you for that link. sorry I didn't post thank you then:eek:
That thread has had more 'hits' than this one...
very seldom I even look at general chat...

d'kid

Last edited:
Dont think they are the most powerful paper on the west coast anymore but I wonder if this means more drag racing coverage. Remember when HD partners was trying to buy NHRA and he said what big drag race fan he is. Oh well, it was a nice dream.

Dont think they are the most powerful paper on the west coast anymore but I wonder if this means more drag racing coverage. Remember when HD partners was trying to buy NHRA and he said what big drag race fan he is. Oh well, it was a nice dream.

Maybe the paper wil start printing more main stream thinking instead of it's hard left leaning propaganda which has resulted in it's decline.

Hopefully the LA Times will lease one of the new Pomona Luxury Boxes for Eddie who said used to sneak over to the Pomona Raceway to watch the drags when he was a student at Cal Poly Pomona in the 70's.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back