Friday Firebird testing pictures (1 Viewer)

Interesting to see John, Robert and Zippy all running the 2 Hole injector and "Ford" Boss 500 motors ... but Ashley still running the conventional 3 hole injector (and one would assume) the standard engine configuration ...

Is Sean O'Bannon or Alexis DeJoria driving the Patron flopper? In any event it looks good.

PS good pics ....

For your viewing pleasure

Hey CJ:
You couldn't have put it better - viewing your Firebird pics is more than a pleasure! WOW - they're awsome. More shots of funny cars with the front wheels "up" than I've seen in a long long time. Please keep posting your photos whenever you're able. You're good.

It's the first time I've had "warm fuzzies" about NHRA drag racing since the economic downturn started. Thanks so much!

Dale :D

Is Sean O'Bannon or Alexis DeJoria driving the Patron flopper? In any event it looks good.

PS good pics ....

I saw Sean's car there today but I didn't see a green and black Patrón car (maybe I just missed it); also, no Cruz, T-Ped, or Wilk.

Last edited:
Alexis' car is for sale, RTR, I assume that's over.

Wilk, and the Pedregons are skipping Phoenix according to the Wilber blog and National Dragster.

Look at photo #80, Al Anabi F/C. Is it just me, or are the chutes mounted in a different way?

J.C. thanks for doing this. Got to see several friends.

Look at photo #80, Al Anabi F/C. Is it just me, or are the chutes mounted in a different way?

If you are referring to the location, while I can't recall which cars there have been other people that have tried this. I believe it is to try to get them to deploy better by moving them out of the low pressure pocket behind the car.

I was going to head out, car battery was dead and it was ranning a bit.. I'll be out today though. :D

looks like the same location as the DHL car. The JFR cars also tend to be mounted toward the outer edge of the body... something to do with the more wedge shape of the 'stang and the Toyota?

d'kid

J.C. thanks for doing this. Got to see several friends.

Force had it first in about 2000-2001, then they went away from it for awhile back to the normal location. They went back to it and have had it the last few seasons since the latest Mustang body style came out. Several others have it as well.

Oh yeah, AWESOME pics!

Last edited:
Thanx JC, What a nice way to sit and drink a cup of coffee- view your great work. Gets my blood flowin for the new season!

I have to say, Robert's, Ashley's and Neff's cars paint designs as well as colors are the best I have ever seen them adorn.

Tom

:)

Great shots! Neff's car looks cool without all the signage and doesn't Spencer massey look like he's about 16 yrs. old? What an opportunity for him and what a marketers dream.Never been a snake fan but I'm hoping he'll do well.

:) Wow! Fantastic shots JC!! Thank you so much for sharing - like others have said, these pictures have made me feel excited about the upcoming season. Great eye & great camera work too. :D

Thanks a bunch JC!!!

Rich: I don't believe so.

Massey does indeed look like he just got his 1st drivers license!

Good to see Steve & Patty Federline (sp) & Justin Davis out there!!!

:):):)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back