Free ESPN360 for Cox customers (1 Viewer)

DudeWaffle

Nitro Member
Cox customers now get free ESPN360, which includes live and replay streaming video of NHRA events. Cool, something for nothing from Cox!
Here's the text of the email:

Yours now. Live sports at high speed.
Included FREE with your Cox High Speed Internet subscription!
As a valued Cox High Speed Internet customer, you now have access to ESPN360.com through Cox.com – 24/7 live, online sports coverage – at no additional cost!
With ESPN360.com you can now enjoy live coverage of college football and basketball, major professional leagues, international tennis and soccer over the Internet. See up to 3,500 games a year. You can even watch up to 5 live streams at a time!
Plus, you can watch even more exclusive sports – all streamed in stunning clarity over our fiber-optic network.
Now it's all yours – our blazing-fast Internet speeds with live sports and replays anytime. It's just another way to thank you for being a valued Cox customer.
Visit Cox Home Page Location Interceptor | Cox Communications now to access it all!

I watched several of the Countdown races live last year on ESPN360 and it was very cool. I was wondering if they were going to do it again this year. :)

I watched several of the Countdown races live last year on ESPN360 and it was very cool. I was wondering if they were going to do it again this year. :)

Have you watched any lately?

The early part of last year they showed live (real-time) live of everything. The audio was crap (until Dunn and Page did the Pro race play-by-play). I thought they coulda' just used the tower chatter - like NHRA Audiocast.

Which version are they doing this season?

PS: ESPN360 archives the most recent show for ?some? days. Thankx

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back