Forum Racism (1 Viewer)

Pais

Nitro Member
I joined an automotive forum tha is Austrailian based. at the top of every page it says ...whites only..., I coud'nt really believe it. I've never been to Australia, but this kind of racism was unexpected.

I've seen news stories about a lot of Australians hatred for people from the Middle-East, but had no idea how bad it was or could be.

Gee that's a real nice forum.....not. I only read 1 post and it would've made a sailor blush....
I think the banner at the top is trying (not hard) to be funny.
Today's banner is:-

PerformanceForums... where we'll club a baby seal, to get you a better deal!!

I like to think Australians are just as against racism as any other developed country in the world, I know I am.
FYI plenty of Aussie race fans come to this site and I've never read anything that's unacceptable.

Mark.

It's not where you're at, Mark. Doesn't matter..there are bungholios everywhere..period. Every nook and cranny of every country, small town, big town..there's buttwipes.

And with the internet..a web site from a small town/country/suburb/apartment complex goes global.

I joined an automotive forum tha is Austrailian based. at the top of every page it says ...whites only..., I coud'nt really believe it. I've never been to Australia, but this kind of racism was unexpected.

Are you kidding? We had a sister unit in Australia. I learned a lot from our associates who traveled back and forth. For instance, until the 60's the Aborigines were considered 'wildlife'.

I'm not getting any kind of banner at all. All I see is bare space to the right of the logo. Do you have to join to see it? I'm not joining a forum like that. No way.

Leebone

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back