Forrest Lucas buys Hilbert Mansion (1 Viewer)

25,000 sq ft. That is simply excessive. It is 5000 more than anyone really needs for a home.

If you read the article closely, you will see that this mansion was not being purchased to live in by Forrest and Charlotte Lucas, but rather to have guests stay at it and to hold corporate functions on the grounds, etc.

Gore's got a place that big? Why, I though he was concerned with the world coming to an end because of all this over consuming and all these fat cats spending like crazy?

Somewhere I read that the electric bill on Gore's mansion in the Nashville area was something like $3600 per month. Typical liberal hypocrite.:rolleyes:

Yeah, so much for cutting down on fossil fuel use to save the environment, huh?

Yea, and he got his money by extorting companies into giving to his greenie causes like Jessie Jackson does by saying "If you don't give we are going to out your company as a big polluter, etc." Then he sticks his hand in it and takes a large fee for himself. His net worth went from $2M about 10 years ago to over $100M so living the life of a hypocrit has been very good to him.

Maybe I should start a cause. IHR, Inc. (I hate Racing) Give till it hurts. Then I'll see you in the staging lanes at the Winternational's...on your dime.

puke.gif

Yea, and he got his money by extorting companies into giving to his greenie causes like Jessie Jackson does by saying "If you don't give we are going to out your company as a big polluter, etc." Then he sticks his hand in it and takes a large fee for himself. His net worth went from $2M about 10 years ago to over $100M so living the life of a hypocrit has been very good to him.

Maybe I should start a cause. IHR, Inc. (I hate Racing) Give till it hurts. Then I'll see you in the staging lanes at the Winternational's...on your dime.

puke.gif

Yep. Gore and JJ are one and the same.

Randy, I think you read his response wrong. He said:

The implication is that 20,000 sqft would be fine. Which still seems to be a pretty big crib :)

Whatever, at the price they paid, they were smart to buy it.

Christopher:

I was making the point about how E-Gore spent almost $9M on a house that the total sq ft is a little more than the difference Jay was suggesting was the difference between enough and too much. Maybe I didn't do a good job making my point. His house is "just" 6,000+ sq ft.

I do need to apologize to Jay, though. I was still up on the tire as I just got through with a discussion with someone who thinks it's the government's job to decide how much is too much when it comes to people's earnings and how he felt the fed gov had the right to take it from you to make things "equal." Karl Marx and BO come to mind. My response was almost a continuation of that discussion. With the mindset that's taking place in Washington today, if it were to suceed, you'll never see another Forest Lucas rise to the top, employing lots of people and helping lots of people out.

Back to racing. Where's Dean Skuza these days.

Last edited:
Forrest is like a fox. He'll hold it for five years and quadruple his money. Randy mentioned Jesse Sr. but what about Jesse's son? Jesse Sr. shook down Budweiser and got a choice distributorship for him. All he promised was to leave the Budman alone.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back