Etown (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
Hey guys,

Can someone PM me details of how to get to etwon from central nj, I have no idea, and I have no drivers lic, so I got to look up a bus or a cab. Some people never got back to me, and I want to try sort this out. Thank you in advance.

Ray I'm in America and it's TOOOOO DAMN HOT

you can go to yahoo maps or mapquest and put in the starting and ending address and it will give you directions

Hey guys,

Can someone PM me details of how to get to etwon from central nj, I have no idea, and I have no drivers lic, so I got to look up a bus or a cab. Some people never got back to me, and I want to try sort this out. Thank you in advance.

Ray I'm in America and it's TOOOOO DAMN HOT

Mike...it's just starting to get a little warm... Hot starts next month:rolleyes:

I went to E Town for the summernationals for 21 straight years, when they moved it to June from May that was it for me. Getting to old to deal with the heat. I look back at all the years when it was in July and I wonder how we survived it. I gotta tell ya I damn sure miss the racing, always a great show at E Town!;)

Mike...it's just starting to get a little warm... Hot starts next month:rolleyes:

Then I'm not looking forward to it, it's like being back home in Australia in the summer, just a tad cooler.

Thanks for ppl who got back to me, I'm still at a loss on how I'll get there, but I'm sure from the city (NJ) a cab will take me down and cost me a fourtune. We'll see.

Mike

Hell, In NJ it would be cheaper to buy a car than take a cab! Been there, done that.

Pat
ROTFLMAO-

I have NEVER seen a taxi drop someone at the front gate of a drag race before... :D But would pay good money to get a pic of poor Mikey getting out of one at the track... ;)
Just rent a limo and arrive in style, no one will ever think you're not a rockstar... :cool: You might even get a Brut girl on the way in...

If Crystal is the Brut girl BTW- Been there... :D

ROTFLMAO-

I have NEVER seen a taxi drop someone at the front gate of a drag race before... :D But would pay good money to get a pic of poor Mikey getting out of one at the track... ;)
Just rent a limo and arrive in style, no one will ever think you're not a rockstar... :cool: You might even get a Brut girl on the way in...

If Crystal is the Brut girl BTW- Been there... :D

Feb 2005 winters in pomona 75$ cab ride from long beach airport to the front gates of pomona... you missed it bro.

i'll get a pic of me doing it next week haha.

The things we do for drag racing

can you rent a car? That would be much cheaper than a cab.

I wish, but I don't even hold a drivers licence, let alone an international one :(

I think it's going to be a cab, I was told from the city (NJ) it's only half an hour to Englishtown. But I've also been told to take a train to New BRunswick and I'll be closer, looks like next week is going to be an adventure. Just hope it doesn't rain, it's pouring down here in DC at the moment

Feb 2005 winters in pomona 75$ cab ride from long beach airport to the front gates of pomona... you missed it bro.

i'll get a pic of me doing it next week haha.

The things we do for drag racing
You could have rented a car and ran it in super street, taken your winnings and what was left of the Mazda, and still come out ahead... :D What the heck are you thinking?? Kids... :rolleyes:

You could have rented a car and ran it in super street, taken your winnings and what was left of the Mazda, and still come out ahead... :D What the heck are you thinking?? Kids... :rolleyes:

Hhahaha, yeah but I don't hold a drivers lic, and here's me wanting to drive your TAD :eek:

Hhahaha, yeah but I don't hold a drivers lic, and here's me wanting to drive your TAD
Half the people on the road don't have a license or it is suspended, insurance you say?? :rolleyes: Look I'm not telling you to break our laws, but I hear Paris is lonely and could use a shoulder... :p Then there's always sheriff Joe and his band of brothers... :eek:

And this is actually you after making it past the tree, wheels up and riding the bar... :D

Half the people on the road don't have a license or it is suspended, insurance you say?? :rolleyes:

Ray, you took the words right out of my keyboard. Here in SoCal, drivers licenses are optional.

Mike, go to one of the big public parks in DC, NY, or NJ and find a shady looking guy with twitchy eyes and tel him you need a drivers license. You should have one in about 10 minutes.

Cheaper than a taxi.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back