espn seattle (1 Viewer)

mick

Nitro Member
show opened with dialogue in the staging lanes by mike & paul,
followed i think by two pieces with gary and whit.....mike and paul in cool looking blue
espn shirts..........thought the whole intro to the show was great; as
well as entire broadcast; kudos to safety safari for track without
obvious lane advantage

I thought it was a good show this week. I also think Whit's beginning to loosen up, and is doing a good job.

I thought the 1 hour qualifying show was good too. To the point, just the highlights.

A good job by the TV crew this week IMHO.

I was very happy to see them talk to Jeff and Leeza.

Leeza needs to put Nitro-A-GoGo on the side of the boots... They got more air time than the car.... ;)

By the way- Great job Spike and Jeff... Force was a cooked goose... More lead in the driver's right boot, fellas!! :D

I thought Whit was excellent, especially liked the human interest piece about the couple that couldn't be there due to a cancer diagnosis. that one hit close to home as my sister is currently fighting breast cancer.

I'll have to admit, Whit is coming into his own and appears to be much, much more comfortable in front of the camera after a couple of shows. His questions are flowing much better than before!

I thought Baze did good again this week, the show was good as well. I would like to see a little more info on tech stuff (like the last couple) but overall good job. I also liked the 1 hr qualifying show as well.

I liked that "Coolest Cars" bits they did, but I didn't get to see it all. Did M. Dunn ever make mention of the Dunn & Reath rear-engine nitro funny car? :confused:

I liked that "Coolest Cars" bits they did, but I didn't get to see it all. Did M. Dunn ever make mention of the Dunn & Reath rear-engine nitro funny car? :confused:

Big June and Siroonian as number two was awesome...

Still have one more to go... My fav Dunn and Reath Flop was the first, engine combo out of the last pipe rack, no reverser, just gel coat and lettering, car weight like 1750 pounds, and only made 1000 ft squirts... and won

coolest flop of all time, The unpainted Hawaiian, shoe polish lettering, won 3 races the 1969 Memorial day weekend... first weekend out after rebuilding.
d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back