Erica Enders Sponsor (1 Viewer)

farmje

Nitro Member
This is from the DRC results for today's round of pro stock...

she shut it off and the team pushed the Racegirl Stratus away.

Did Enders get a new sponsor in Racegirl? I must have missed it.

good luck to erica and the entire team in 07! who ever the sponsor is there getting a class act and a great team to represent them.

good luck to erica and the entire team in 07! who ever the sponsor is there getting a class act and a great team to represent them.

Agreed! Her future is soooo bright, and with Brogdon running so well, it's obvious Nickens is making the ponies necessary to put Erica right in the thick of the action. Those Houston based Dodges are gonna' do very well this year.

Racegirl I dont believe is that big of a sponsor, its more marketing agreements and cuts of tshirt sales etc. Or thats how it used to be anyways.

Those come off, as easily as they go on... And faster at that!!;) Trust me...

Did anyone notice that Toliver got ROCK STAR ENERGY DRINK? Not trying to stir things up here but I couldn't help but think about Enders.

Did anyone notice that Toliver got ROCK STAR ENERGY DRINK? Not trying to stir things up here but I couldn't help but think about Enders.

Not to hijack the thread, but Toliver was the main reason Monster came into the sport. He cultivated the deal and spent a lot of $$$, but in the end Monster goes to KB. I would think he just took the same model to Rock Star and got it done.

As far as Erica goes, it seems there's something else that happened there. I just don't see anyone dropping a sponsor, through the kindness of their heart, as to not have any type of conflicts with Powerade. I truly believe there's other forces at work on that deal...

As far as Erica goes, it seems there's something else that happened there. I just don't see anyone dropping a sponsor, through the kindness of their heart, as to not have any type of conflicts with Powerade. I truly believe there's other forces at work on that deal...

I agree 100% with this opinion. And that's only my opinion, lol...

I cant believe Nhra didnt even have the announcement on the show tonight. Im on myspace and rockstar also made the official announcement but said later this year??

everytime i see erica i shake my head thinking she coulda been in that slammers car qualifying towards the top of the field with a legit chance of becoming the first female pro stock winner, instead ........ oh well yall know the story !

jf

everytime i see erica i shake my head thinking she coulda been in that slammers car qualifying towards the top of the field with a legit chance of becoming the first female pro stock winner, instead ........ oh well yall know the story !

jf

Agreed !!!

Hi, I'm only new to all of this but on the Comp plus web site under Asher's Pomona Notebook "Nickens Notes" (sorry I'm not sure how to post the link!), Nickens is only helping EE for "a race or two". Does this mean that EE is now looking for a Crew Chief? Is he still building the engines?
Being from the other side of the globe (Australia) its easy to miss some of the breaking news items.

Rob Davis

If you 'truly believe there's other forces at work on that deal', that means you do not believe her father when he came on this board and laid it all out?

Hi, I'm only new to all of this but on the Comp plus web site under Asher's Pomona Notebook "Nickens Notes" (sorry I'm not sure how to post the link!), Nickens is only helping EE for "a race or two". Does this mean that EE is now looking for a Crew Chief? Is he still building the engines?
Being from the other side of the globe (Australia) its easy to miss some of the breaking news items.

Rob Davis

Wow, Rob, I didn't even catch this. Great catch bro. Here's the quote from the article:

NICKENS NOTES - Tuner/engine builder David Nickens was spotted lurking in Erica Enders’ pit area (as ultra-large Race Girl decals were being applied to her Dodge). Although Nickens is committed to assisting“newcomer” Roger Brogdon, he’s going to help Enders for “a race or two,” in his words. We’ll see how that one goes.

TORCO RACING FUELS COMPETITION PLUS - ASHER'S SATURDAY NOTEBOOK

Scroll down about halfway down. It definitely brings up questions regarding EE's relationship with Nickens and her current Racegirl sponsorship...I wonder if anyone can shed some light on this? Gregg Enders?

I was wondering the same thing b/c I had read the comp plus article as well. I thought Nickens was Enders crew chief and Brogdon only leases engines from them. But reading that and something else I heard this weekend maybe thats not the case. I dont know. Its hard to keep up with all the drama that surrounds DSR and the Enders team in the last year.

jf

Yep, it must be hard to watch all the great results they are having over there. I wonder if she has ever thought of going back over there. Not likely they would take her now I guess. I keep hoping she will start doing well again. NHRA racing needs to have ladies doing well in all the Pro catagories. It will keep bringing new sponsers in.

In response to the request for a clarification.... the reporter that quoted Nickens saying he would help Erica out for a couple of races was in error, Nickens said that he would help Brogdon out for a couple of races until he names his permanent Crew Chief. Nickens and Enders Racing have a long term agreement in place with David as Engine Builder and Crew Chief. A simple and hopefully unintentional mistake on the part of the usually accurate Asher.

The answer to the other triva question: Enders Racing owns the engines that both Brogdon and EE run. Brogdon leases them in a joint agreement with Nickens who builds and maintains them.

We sold Brogdon the new Haas car we had delivered in late December. We took his place in the production schedule at JHRC so Rodger could start the season in Pomona instead of Gainsville. EE should debut the new car and other things either in FLA or Houston.

Thanks for the ongoing interest, we will get better. Right now we are a brand new team with 4 races behind us and no Primary Sponsor. David is making some great power and more is on the way, EE is only 43 years behind WJ, 25 behind Anderson, etc. Give us time, we are doing what we can on our own nickle.

Gregg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back