Eric Tributes (1 Viewer)

Crash Gladys

Nitro Member
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, as I've been a bit out of it this week as many of us have.

But if you would like to hear our last interview with Eric (it's a funny one) feel free to do so... it sort of helps the healing process.

And much like Force's words in his eulogy yesterday, the words of JR Todd and Jack Beckman are somewhat interesting to hear, too. They were on our show this past Sunday to give a remembrance of Eric.

Both audio links are on our front page SpeedFreaks.tv

If they get bumped off the front page (after this weekend's show), they will always be on the Jeg's Media Page throughout the archives.

To me, stories are soothing at times... still sad, but in their own wierd way they help to heal.

What an amazing man Eric was... and always will be in our hearts!

Thank You so much Crash... :)
I have needed that since all of this has happened... :(
You know the coolest part?? That IS Eric... Always funny as hell... :D

You got it... the Eric interview seems to be working well today, but the JR Todd and Jack Beckman segment isn't linked correctly for some reason... we'll have their stories/tributes link fixed asap... sorry 'bout that guys.

You got it... the Eric interview seems to be working well today, but the JR Todd and Jack Beckman segment isn't linked correctly for some reason... we'll have their stories/tributes link fixed asap... sorry 'bout that guys.
I had no problem with it Crash... It always amazes me, how you girls make everyone feel as if they (drivers) are in their own living rooms just being themselves... I think that says alot about you gals... :D

Crash...
First time I've listen in to Speed Freaks....
Outstanding!!!!
Thank ya'll so much, went down and listened to both Robert and Hillary also, those two interviews also take on a different light after the last ten days.

Ya'll are bookmarked now:D
Again, Thanks so Much

Crash...
First time I've listen in to Speed Freaks....
Outstanding!!!!
Thank ya'll so much, went down and listened to both Robert and Hillary also, those two interviews also take on a different light after the last ten days.

Ya'll are bookmarked now
Again, Thanks so Much
Karl part of the Freak Nation?? :eek:
Now I've seen it all... LMAO :cool:
I bookmarked Crash a few weeks ago... :p
WHAT?? I bought her dinner first... :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back