Enders family buys Pro Stock Team from Schumacher (1 Viewer)

I think Don needs to have a couple of TAD cars....it would help with a "bull pen" scenario for TF....I'm available Don, call me we'll do lunch...

KB:cool:

Oooohhhh... Looks like Tony has pulled a hammie. There goes Don to the line to... YES, he is removing the injured driver from the car. A quick look out to the pen and we see the strong right-footed Joker putting on his helmet. We have a driver change folks.

When you think of a change... Think Spee Dee oil change...

:D

Oooohhhh... Looks like Tony has pulled a hammie. There goes Don to the line to... YES, he is removing the injured driver from the car. A quick look out to the pen and we see the strong right-footed Joker putting on his helmet. We have a driver change folks.

When you think of a change... Think Spee Dee oil change...

:D

Sounds good to me.....sign me the hell up!!!!!

or are you saying I work at a jiffy lube? LOL

KB

.....................but I'd like to see how what her qualifying % was when she was in a VC car... & what her qualifying % is after she left VC... I know the answer to part 2.. its 0..She never qualified... after leaving VC.. ...............................
Might want to have a look at the Denver stats....................

My take on EE:

Good driver, substandard equipement. When your engine builder names one of his motors "turd," you know there's a problem!

I have to agree with the people that she should have left and just bought a GM. I would love to see her in a GTO!

I checked some stats to clear it up in my feeble mind and here's what I came up with...

During the first nine races of the season Erica qualified lower than 5th only once - that being in Gainesville where she, oddly enough, reached the final and lost to Tom Martino. If you look at it, her performance shows a mild wave (for lack of a better term) of performance over the first nine races, with a couple anomoly's thrown in: She started with back-to-back #2's, the #15 in Gainesville, back-to-back #3's, back-to-back #5's, and #4 & finally a #1. After the #1, and prior to leaving Cagnazzi Racing, is where it gets interesting though: a #10 followed by a DNQ (#18) and then a #6. What happened? (And as was already mentioned, she did make the field in a Dodge in Denver (#13) with a block on the clutch, but you're right, she's been no higher than 17th since.)

Once Tommy Lee got in the seat things didn't get a whole lot better, though he has made the field more often than not: Back-to-back #12's, a DNQ (#18), a #8, a #14 and finally a #23 at Indy.

These stats beg the question... Is she a better driver than Tommy Lee? Could there be that much disparity in one car between two very qualified drivers? OR, did Cagnazzi fall behind in the horsepower department on the Slammers car so Dave could have a better engine since he was in a better position to contend for the championship?

I think she'd have been criticized no matter when she decided to leave Cagnazzi Racing, even though it's always been her desire to race her own team. She's struggling, but I gotta believe they'll get it figured out eventually and she'll be a contender for years to come.

Jeff, did you read the article? The Enders' have purchased the team from Schumacher and are on their own now. They're under their own umbrella.
This is getting really interesting. I don't disagree with you at all on this Jackee but Don did post this on another thread leaving me wondering??????????????

I have sold the assets of the red car to Greg Enders and David Nickens is doing the engines for that team. Erica and Greg will stay involved in my operation for the future. Erica is a great personality and that will benifit all of us.

I checked some stats to clear it up in my feeble mind and here's what I came up with...

During the first nine races of the season Erica qualified lower than 5th only once - that being in Gainesville where she, oddly enough, reached the final and lost to Tom Martino. If you look at it, her performance shows a mild wave (for lack of a better term) of performance over the first nine races, with a couple anomoly's thrown in: She started with back-to-back #2's, the #15 in Gainesville, back-to-back #3's, back-to-back #5's, and #4 & finally a #1. After the #1, and prior to leaving Cagnazzi Racing, is where it gets interesting though: a #10 followed by a DNQ (#18) and then a #6. What happened? (And as was already mentioned, she did make the field in a Dodge in Denver (#13) with a block on the clutch, but you're right, she's been no higher than 17th since.)

Once Tommy Lee got in the seat things didn't get a whole lot better, though he has made the field more often than not: Back-to-back #12's, a DNQ (#18), a #8, a #14 and finally a #23 at Indy.

These stats beg the question... Is she a better driver than Tommy Lee? Could there be that much disparity in one car between two very qualified drivers? OR, did Cagnazzi fall behind in the horsepower department on the Slammers car so Dave could have a better engine since he was in a better position to contend for the championship?

I think she'd have been criticized no matter when she decided to leave Cagnazzi Racing, even though it's always been her desire to race her own team. She's struggling, but I gotta believe they'll get it figured out eventually and she'll be a contender for years to come.

Does anyone else besides me think there is a correlation between Utt moving from the Enders team to Connolly, her going down hill and Dave going up? :confused:

Does anyone else besides me think there is a correlation between Utt moving from the Enders team to Connolly, her going down hill and Dave going up? :confused:

I'm right there with ya. And it also makes one wonder if that decision didn't cause the premature departure for the Enders' from the Slammers camp in the first place...

Hey folks! How about we do it like this? If it is a pile of crap? then thats what it is! If someone continually lies, and schemes stories, so to sound important, eventually we all figure that out!Don't we?????? I think you folks should back up, and see all the continued confusion in the dsr programs, and figure all this crud out. I was once a big follower of don, and contiued to even when Bob Glidden was fired. But after stepping way back, and seeing that every bit of this crud funnels back to the same place/person. I feel it is time to call a spade a spade. I doubt this will be near as fun? Because then you would have to have any post pulled, for disrespect of the racing poo bah, or just move on period, like was done so quickly when the carlson thing happened? carlson himself claims that the stories of becoming a chassis engineer? That was a complete bs lie, told by all parties involved? But heck, who can believe a word he says either? I would like to remind you folks of something, when the blue car qualifies low at chicago, that was, a so called turd engine, that was untouched from the Bob Glidden era, then the powers that be, proclaimed that no! That was a first generation nickens piece. Who was telling the truth, and who was not? Thanks folks, BG

He also said that Shaun Carlson wasn't going anywhere. "He's my driver".

"Ahhhh So I see"... said the Blind Man...!!

He was correct SC wasn't going anywhere... meaning as a "Driver" SC is still an important part of the DSR TEAM How far do you think DSR Pro Stock car would go without someone like Shawn doing the R&D.. I bet they (The Team) wouldn't even qualify... now that its all so clear that Stevie Wonder can see the whole operation is running like a Timex.. & Anderson, KJ, Dave Connolly would be in Big trouble If The New NHRA POINTS Were In Effect!

I personally hope Erica and the new Enders Racing Pro Stock team do well. It’s good to have a local (somewhat) Pro team to cheer on since Reher-Morrison & Allen are no longer racing.

Erica has done well in everything she has raced and no doubt will be in PS with the right situation.

DRO is saying that Roger Brogdon in involved... I hadn't heard that before (or at least since the announcement). Had anyone else?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back