eBAY buyers beware (1 Viewer)

Gone Dead Train

Nitro Member
I have bin getting drag racing stuff for a number of years. Had one problem 4 years ago from a lady in NJ, would never send the order this
went on for 3 weeks, got my money back ebay let me leave other feedback. She did not like!!! Getting same the thing with this guy from PA
His name is Art Reisinger goes by actionline69 on ebay. It's bin 10 days since i payed $75.00 even sent him 2 nice e mails no answer
So beware when buying from this guy, he is a real peace of crap!!!
Pissed off in WA State

Looking at his profile he seems like he is normally a good seller. Not many negative feedbacks and has been on there for 15 years. Not sure what is going on but thanks for the heads up. I would contact eBay and file a claim with them. Since he is not responding to your emails you should at least try to get your money back.

Be patient. As long I you have the "paperwork" your covered. He may have a "life issue" going on. Show him a little grace, give him some time to come through for you.
His reviews of 15 years don't lie. There could be a multitude of reasons why it hasn't arrived just yet.

Thanks Chris, sent him a not very nice e mail. Got e mail back from him, he is sending the pins in 24 hours so he said we will see LOL
Sometimes you just have to go down to there level to get a answer. I don't like doing that, i like being friends with everyone that's
into Drag Racing! I have 1,030 pins all drag racing

Be patient. As long I you have the "paperwork" your covered. He may have a "life issue" going on. Show him a little grace, give him some time to come through for you.
His reviews of 15 years don't lie. There could be a multitude of reasons why it hasn't arrived just yet.

Talk to a couple of people who has had problems with this guy, he has no issue i should have never bought from him, no one to blame but me!
Only issue he going to have is my foot LOL

Talk to a couple of people who has had problems with this guy, he has no issue i should have never bought from him, no one to blame but me!
Only issue he going to have is my foot LOL

Sorry to hear this Jim. I have almost 200 purchases on eBay and all have come through, so I'm due to "loss traction at half track."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back