Early 70's Pro Stock Pics (1 Viewer)

COOL Mark--Those are great. Your dad was a heck of a racer. May he rest in peace. Thanks for sharing.:)

I would love to be driving again, but the cost of competing at a top ten level has doubled over the last couple of years. We will keep trying to attract more marketing partner's for Team DBP and hopefully run a team car in the future. A two car team is a huge advantage out there right now.

But you should be proud of what those guys have done-they are a great team.

But you should be proud of what those guys have done-they are a great team.
Very proud of Greg, Bart and the rest of the team. We just need a lucky break once in a while. One thing most people don't know is that our engine department consist of two guys, Greg and his brother Mike. They stack up pretty well against these multi million dollar engine programs.

Very proud of Greg, Bart and the rest of the team. We just need a lucky break once in a while. One thing most people don't know is that our engine department consist of two guys, Greg and his brother Mike. They stack up pretty well against these multi million dollar engine programs.

You should be proud of 'em... y'all accomplish a lot with a whole lot less. Nice to see you back on the 'Mater, man. I'll be sure to stop by and say hello again next race I make.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back