Driver stats for the first quarter of 2011 (1 Viewer)

Got it, thanks Karl. The change should be updated later today. For some reason the stats I was looking at may have missed that, seeing as they technically both red lighted. Definitely should still be counted as a a W or L though, should be changed soon.

Got it, thanks Karl. The change should be updated later today. For some reason the stats I was looking at may have missed that, seeing as they technically both red lighted. Definitely should still be counted as a a W or L though, should be changed soon.

I thought as long as the tree was activated it was physically impossible for both drivers to red light. Yes, they may both leave before the green light is activated, but as long as the tree is activated, the driver who leaves second gets a green light.

I thought as long as the tree was activated it was physically impossible for both drivers to red light. Yes, they may both leave before the green light is activated, but as long as the tree is activated, the driver who leaves second gets a green light.

Your right, I should have clarified. By both going red, I meant both going negative (Neff's -.213 vs. Arend's -.021)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back