Driver appearance listings (1 Viewer)

Gipraw

Nitro Member
Is there anywhere that lists driver appearances for each race? I think I remember seeing it on NHRA.com a few years ago, but I can't find it anywhere now.

Specifically trying to find info on the DSR drivers for my kids this week ..

Last edited:
Look on the team website and the Track website. I don't know about Texas but at LVMS they put the info on the website. Hope it helps.

Dan

Nhra posts it like on wens before race. I know T.J. tried to do fanfast for houston but nhra said it was already booked. I guess we have to book that ahead of time, we will try for future races. But to answer you question Nhra posts it, i think they posted vegas already on there website.

NHRA SummitRacing.com Nationals at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

April 1, 2010

NHRA SummitRacing.com Nationals at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway kicks off with free NHRA driver autograph session April 15 at Town Square

LAS VEGAS –
The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Town Square Las Vegas (www.townsquarelasvegas.com) will host a free NHRA driver autograph session on Thursday, April, 15 from 7-8 p.m. Town Square Las Vegas is located at 6605 Las Vegas Blvd. South, just south of the Las Vegas Strip.

NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series stars scheduled to appear include: Jack Beckman, Morgan Lucas, Shawn Langdon, Brandon Bernstein, David Grubnic, Melanie Troxel, Bob Bode, Gary Densham, Jeff Arend, Larry Morgan, Greg Anderson, Jason Line, Allen Johnson, Johnny Gray and Shane Gray.

The festivities also will include live music, race car displays and activities for fans of all ages. Fans also may purchase tickets for the weekend’s NHRA SummitRacing.com Nationals at the autograph session.

The autograph session will kick off the annual NHRA SummitRacing.com Nationals at The Strip at LVMS, April 16-18. This event attracts the biggest names in professional drag racing including seven-time Top Fuel Dragster champion Tony Schumacher, 14-time Funny Car titleholder John Force and 2009 Pro Stock paladin Mike Edwards.

For more information on Las Vegas Motor Speedway or to purchase tickets, please visit Las Vegas Motor Speedway or call (800) 644-4444. Follow LVMS on Twitter and Facebook.

###

NHRA SummitRacing.com Nationals at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

This just in...

The New York, New York Hotel autograph session with DSR drivers is now scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Friday of the Las Vegas race weekend.

Re: NHRA SummitRacing.com Nationals at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

This just in...

The New York, New York Hotel autograph session with DSR drivers is now scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Friday of the Las Vegas race weekend.

Hey Darr, he's looking for places for this weekend in Texas.
We always have two or three places to find drivers here. I looked on the track website and the DSR site and found nothing the NHRA site also has zip. Any ideas?

thanks for the help, all .. .. nice to know I am not the only one that can't find anything ..

I wonder if there are any driver appearances outside of the track? I guess your best bet will be to take the KIDS to the track.
Does any body know if driver appearances are the exception or the rule?

I wonder if there are any driver appearances outside of the track? I guess your best bet will be to take the KIDS to the track.
Does any body know if driver appearances are the exception or the rule?

I know a few years ago, there were a lot of teams that had appearances at most races. There was a tab on NHRA.com a few days ahead of the race. I made it to one with Dixon, Snake and someone else at a Buffalo Wild Wings. Was pretty cool deal. I haven't seen the same info as much recently.

Is there anywhere that lists driver appearances for each race? I think I remember seeing it on NHRA.com a few years ago, but I can't find it anywhere now.

Specifically trying to find info on the DSR drivers for my kids this week ..

Doug you might try the driver blogs.....they just might mention up comming appearances there.
Good luck.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back