Drew Peterson to Marry For 5th Time (1 Viewer)

I wonder about that with anyone marrying someone who's on their 3rd, 4th, 5th... marriage. What makes you think you are so special that it will be different this time?

You watch someone stick their hand in a bear cage, it gets torn off. You then watch someone else walk up and stick their hand in and lose it. Why the heck would you stick your hand in there?

Maybe I'm biased as we've just past 25 years on our first/only marriage, but I just don't get it...

Um, this one's even worse Chris! His wives keep dying and/or come up missing!

This is beyond stupid on her part!

Um, this one's even worse Chris! His wives keep dying and/or come up missing!

This is beyond stupid on her part!

Oh, I get it, I was just taking it to the broader case. She reminds me of those people who marry people in prison for life -- except she's taking her own life in her hands. I just don't get it...

I wonder about that with anyone marrying someone who's on their 3rd, 4th, 5th... marriage. What makes you think you are so special that it will be different this time?

You watch someone stick their hand in a bear cage, it gets torn off. You then watch someone else walk up and stick their hand in and lose it. Why the heck would you stick your hand in there?

Maybe I'm biased as we've just past 25 years on our first/only marriage, but I just don't get it...

Classic definition of insanity I guess. Keep doing the same thing over, and over, and over, hoping for different results THIS time.

Congrats, btw. 25 years is quite an acheivement in current times.

He's 54 - she's 23 = 31 year difference.

Where the heck are HER parents!!?? She's looking for a daddy not a husband...heck, her father is probably younger than Peterson.

He just looks creepy :eek::eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back