Dpr Double-up (1 Viewer)

Dale

Nitro Member
DPR Double-up

Congrats to Don Prudhomme on his teams Double-Up Wins ! Great job for Mike Greene, T.J. & Crew. Great consistent driving Larry.

Last edited:
Nice to see Donnie B. get a couple of wins under his belt. He had a great mentor in Dicko, who I'm sure is happy for him. Also really nice to see TJ and his gang come back from the first round near-disaster to post a win.

Don Prudomme 2 in a row

Perhaps all that time testing the new car in that hudge wind tunnel is paying off. The control of air around the car is not to just make it faster, but how the air enters the motor, and of course how much drag can be reduced.

Congrats to Tommy and everyone on the crew! I don't know what they found with the car but it sure is working. Always great to see the guy from Iowa doing well. :cool:

Easily the greatest race I've been lucky enough to see. Congratulations to Larry, Donnie and the entire SkyTel team on winning two in a row.

A big congratulations to Tommy, Mike and the Skoal guys. Hopefully ESPN will show just how hard they had to thrash after that first round kaboom. Was amazing to watch that group of talented professionals. Thank you also to the racers from Mike Ashley's Gotham City Racing Funny Car and Bob Vandergriff's UPS Top Fuel Car for helping get the Skoal Monte Carlo back together again.

#1 qualifier, race win and back into the championship hunt. Hell of a weekend! :)

Last edited:
Great Day for "Snake" Racing, very pleased by this "double up" by Larry and Tommy ! Congratulations to all involved !................Perry Jr.

Easily the greatest race I've been lucky enough to see. Congratulation to Larry, Donnie and the entire SkyTel team on winning two in a row.

A big congratulations to Tommy, Mike and the Skoal guys. Hopefully ESPN will show just how hard they had to thrash after that first round kaboom. Was amazing to watch that group of talented professionals. Thank you also to the racers from Mike Ashley's Gotham City Racing Funny Car and Bob Vandergriff's UPS Top Fuel Car for helping get the Skoal Monte Carlo back together again.

#1 qualifier, race win and back into the championship hunt. Hell of a weekend! :)

Yes ESPN did a great job covering the thrash. Also saw some Skytel guys working on the car and Melanie was helping TJ with his helmet!!!

Larry moves to 2nd place & TJ moves to 8th place in the bogus points race!!!
Can't wait till Seattle!
Good luck next weekend!!!

A huge congrats to everyone @ Snake Racing!!! :):):)

Just too cool!
Super happy for Snake and the boys on the Skytel and Skoal teams.
Fantastic job guys.

BTW, Larry Dixon let me know that
his Dad is doing great, healthy, cancer-free 2 years, and raced at Indy and Columbus in the nostalgia events held there recently!

:)

Since the race was late on TV last nite I logged on to NHRA's web site and was pleasantly surprised to read about the double up that DPR had won. TJ came back from the burn down and Larry and crew had another consistantrace day . They recieved a huge break in round 1 but Larry's great driving gave him the win. Great job guys!

Congrats to the whole DPR Teams!!

I was amazed and quite happy for TJ after the big kaboom to see him come back and win. Especially was great to see everyone that came over and helped his team out to get him back on the track!! I was way impressed!!

T

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back