Dixon Interview (1 Viewer)

Personally I blame alien influence for Dixon's situation. Not wanting to be abducted, I am not free to discuss the details.

Personally I blame alien influence for Dixon's situation. Not wanting to be abducted, I am not free to discuss the details.

21040722.jpg

And they wont be because it's not the public's business. I'm sorry that I even reponded in this thread, but I have a habit that when I see absolute B.S. i have to fix it. It's absolute B.S the rumors that are being written that have been confirmed MANY TIMES by myself and people who know since November, that Dixon did not get fired. My intention was to correct typed lies and not to boast about my connections, but I guess I learned my lesson.

Alright Patrick, what about my post was BS? I stated that I hope nobody is blaming LD for not giving the answer to the so called $64,000 question. And I added that I believe AJR/Al-Anabi wanted to keep it quiet. I closed with asking to let it go. It was one hope, an honest statement and a reasonable request.

I NEVER in this thread implied that I have a belief one way or the other of why the split happened. YOU read it that way and seen an opportunity to start YOUR usual BS with "I know what happened and I can't tell you, nananana nanana booboo"

I'll tell you what, I will believe what I want to believe, and I will until someone that I know and trust (like Larry or Ali) tells me otherwise. You and the others here protect your so called precious sources, and don't believe that anyone can tell me what I should or should not believe just because they said so.

Alright Patrick, what about my post was BS? I stated that I hope nobody is blaming LD for not giving the answer to the so called $64,000 question. And I added that I believe AJR/Al-Anabi wanted to keep it quiet. I closed with asking to let it go. It was one hope, an honest statement and a reasonable request.

I NEVER in this thread implied that I have a belief one way or the other of why the split happened. YOU read it that way and seen an opportunity to start YOUR usual BS with "I know what happened and I can't tell you, nananana nanana booboo"

I'll tell you what, I will believe what I want to believe, and I will until someone that I know and trust (like Larry or Ali) tells me otherwise. You and the others here protect your so called precious sources, and don't believe that anyone can tell me what I should or should not believe just because they said so.

Don't imply that anyone said your not allowed to believe what you want to. I just wanted to tell the truth and read no more garbage about what happened to the parties involved. It's completely crazy that your gonna make something more of it than it was. I said a statement mostly in general and I learned my lesson to just lets lies i read just stay the way they are. I dont need a girl fight.

I think part of the anger fans have is they miss Larry and want to see him race. He is a true competitor and takes time to talk with his fans. Talking with Larry at the track, I felt like I knew him for many years and he made me feel like I was one of his friends. You can see Larry's love for the sport and his family. It's hard to not like a person like Larry. This is why I think people get so emotional when the subject of Larry comes up.

Last edited:
I think part of the anger fans have is they miss Larry and want to see him race. He is a true competitor and takes time to talk with his fans. Talking with Larry at the track, I felt like I knew him for many years and he made me feel like I was one of his friends. You can see Larry's love for the sport and his family. It's hard to not like a person like Larry. This is why I think people get so emotional when the subject of Larry comes up.

Kent, I couldn't agree with you more! Good post!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back