Dixon Interview (1 Viewer)

Hope you guys aren't blaming LD for this. I'm sure the powers that be at Al-Anabi/AJR are behind the gag. Either way, why not just let it go?

Geez, will you ever, ever, ever accept the FACT that AL-ANABI did NOT FIRE HIM?

Last edited:
I didn't mention anything about the terms of the separation dude. Just the fact that nobody's allowed to talk about it.

BTW, if they didn't let him go, please explain just what happened.

Well my entire point may not fully be directed at you, but I am just sick and tired of some people on here who will only accept that AJR canned Dixon. I am not at liberty to discuss what I know exactly or how I know it. Just that Dixon had alot to do with where he is right now.

Well, I'm sick and tired of people on here that "claim" to know what happened and wont spill it. If there's something I know and can't tell, I just STFU. Wish others would do the same. It's just effing childish.

Well, I'm sick and tired of people on here that "claim" to know what happened and wont spill it. If there's something I know and can't tell, I just STFU. Wish others would do the same. It's just effing childish.

No actually it's trying to prove a point that your belief is actually not what the actual truth is when the answer that people like myself do know can not be just aired out laundry for everyone as alot is said in confidence.

This might be the first time Patrick and I have ever agreed on something. Patrick is 110% correct in his statement that Larry had a lot to do with where he his at now. AJ/AL Anabi did Larry a favor with the 'keep it hush' deal. A lot of you Dixon lovers would be shocked otherwise. Those that still want to stick it to AJ, good luck to you guys in life living with your rose colored glasses. I'm not saying anymore, because I respect my sources.

The End.

Mike.

This might be the first time Patrick and I have ever agreed on something. Patrick is 110% correct in his statement that Larry had a lot to do with where he his at now. AJ/AL Anabi did Larry a favor with the 'keep it hush' deal. A lot of you Dixon lovers would be shocked otherwise. Those that still want to stick it to AJ, good luck to you guys in life living with your rose colored glasses. I'm not saying anymore, because I respect my sources.

The End.

Mike.

Exactly. See Mike? We don't always gotta knock heads.

Thank You for your quality input. I'll be waiting to read you post on how Alan Johnson really screwed him and stuck it to him really good and has a huge grin on his face that Larry Dixon is without a ride. Give me a break.

The people who do truly KNOW what happened between AJ and LD aren't talking, and that's all there is to it.

And they wont be because it's not the public's business. I'm sorry that I even reponded in this thread, but I have a habit that when I see absolute B.S. i have to fix it. It's absolute B.S the rumors that are being written that have been confirmed MANY TIMES by myself and people who know since November, that Dixon did not get fired. My intention was to correct typed lies and not to boast about my connections, but I guess I learned my lesson.

And they wont be because it's not the public's business. I'm sorry that I even reponded in this thread, but I have a habit that when I see absolute B.S. i have to fix it. It's absolute B.S the rumors that are being written that have been confirmed MANY TIMES by myself and people who know since November, that Dixon did not get fired. My intention was to correct typed lies and not to boast about my connections, but I guess I learned my lesson.

Hey Patrick, I never said a word about him being fired, where did that come from?:confused:

Do you have a twitter account? You're pretty damn funny and I can always use more laughs!

i couldn't care WHAT happened, just hope to see Larry back and it would be awesome to see him with his own team to add more blood to the sport..... and hell Tim and Kim could tune it...bet they would be a serious player!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back