Div 7 at Wild Horse (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
This weekend there will be 2 Div 7 races at Wild Horse. Mar 3-4 is the Div race and Mar 5-6 is the Regional w/ Top Alky. Weather should be good all 4 days, w/ slight chance of rain Friday. Today (Thur) will be 87 as the high and this will drop down to high 60's for Fri-Sat-Sun. Infamous "yo-yo" weather that we have been having. Glad it won't be hot. Alky Q will be Friday, 2 rounds and Sat, 1 round w/ Rd 1 Elims Sat evening. YEA, get to see the Alky cars!

This weekend there will be 2 Div 7 races at Wild Horse. Mar 3-4 is the Div race and Mar 5-6 is the Regional w/ Top Alky. Weather should be good all 4 days, w/ slight chance of rain Friday. Today (Thur) will be 87 as the high and this will drop down to high 60's for Fri-Sat-Sun. Infamous "yo-yo" weather that we have been having. Glad it won't be hot. Alky Q will be Friday, 2 rounds and Sat, 1 round w/ Rd 1 Elims Sat evening. YEA, get to see the Alky cars!
I hope you got out there or are going tomorrow. Other than the wind the weather has been great Yesterday and today. Racing has been awesome too. The super classes have been insane, lots of dead ons vs dean ons

I went on Sat. Got to see Q3 for alky and Rd 1 for both classes. Jackie Fricke lost rd 1, big upset. Car was dropping cylinders from the hit. Rats!! It was very windy, but didn't seem to affect the race cars. Will follow Sunday on DragRaceCentral. Many of the .90 classes were running under the index cuz of cool weather. Great racing!

I noticed Dean Carter running T/D with his Comp car, A/ND. He ran a 6.80 and I thought that was about as quick as anyone in that class. So cool to see a front motor car in T/D, which is one of my favorite classes.

I noticed Dean Carter running T/D with his Comp car, A/ND. He ran a 6.80 and I thought that was about as quick as anyone in that class. So cool to see a front motor car in T/D, which is one of my favorite classes.
Im not sure but I want to say I've seen him run 6.60s in comp trim. I was surprised to see him in T/D instead of comp,

Zed, I don't think he has run .60's as A/ND, but maybe with a bigger motor. I know one A/ND that has gone very high 6.70's but that's it. "I could be wrong". heh Now that I think about it, Carter has run T/D before, maybe 4-5 years ago? Ya know, I didn't go to any races for 2 years, cuz of the covid crap. So far this year, been to 3 races, all at Wild Horse. Am having to remember who is who when I see the cars run. Plus some new faces (to me) in alky ranks. I followed the drags on line but it ain't like being there. Also noticed no Div 7 race in Tucson. That was the last race I went to in 2020.

Last edited:
Is dragracecentral off line? Everything is from yesterday.
They are posting at the end of the day.

Westerfield and Madison Payne won alky and Joe Mozeris has won again in comp after winning race one.

I was on my way in so I did not see it but I believe Shane Westerfield and Doug Gordon ran side by side 5.40 vs 5.43 in the semis this afternoon.

Thanks Zed. Wow - 5.40 to 5.43 !!!!!! Who is tuning Madison? Shelly, right? Heard she is tuning 2 cars Duane's and Darrien's. Would bet Jay has a say in it.

They are posting at the end of the day.

Westerfield and Madison Payne won alky and Joe Mozeris has won again in comp after winning race one.

I was on my way in so I did not see it but I believe Shane Westerfield and Doug Gordon ran side by side 5.40 vs 5.43 in the semis this afternoon.
For most LODRS events, DragRaceCentral will be providing end of day summary results.

However, for the LVMS events in April and November, there will be full coverage, thanks to support from the track and Jeff Foster. A good guy!

For most LODRS events, DragRaceCentral will be providing end of day summary results.

However, for the LVMS events in April and November, there will be full coverage, thanks to support from the track and Jeff Foster. A good guy!
Good stuff, I know I appreciate all you guys do. Without results from DRC I know I would have a horrible time writing my articles because I have the memory of a goldfish.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back