Did T pedregon test on monday? (1 Viewer)

Doug in the woods

Nitro Member
if so how many test sessio does he have and how many do other cars have?
reason I ask is Tony mentioned he matched raced a couple times this year. Dosn't that count as testing??

Testing rules went out the window recently, so it doesn't matter.
f83137e9.gif

up until 1:30 when I left the track Monday Neither pedregon car made a test run. Both teams were there servicing the cars for ennis

Match racing does count as testing.

Tony did NOT test Monday in Concord (at least not while I was there)

Del drove Jeff Arend's car on Monday why are you not b!tching about that?

Alan

I believe when I was talking to Tony's crew at Reading they said they have not tested at all and do not plan on it.

Match racing does count as testing.

Tony did NOT test Monday in Concord (at least not while I was there)

Del drove Jeff Arend's car on Monday why are you not b!tching about that?

Alan

Because Alan as you so elquently explained to us, printed words don't mean what they say. Also John and Robert showed us all that is need is to switch the primary color of the car. So Del went from burgundy to yellow, nothing to b!tch about.

If match racing doesn't count as testing.....oh nevermind I was gonna go into my fantasy Wednesday Nights @ Raceway Park with the Funny Cars and jets and all that, but apparently Nitro Funny Cars have been replaced by Monster Trucks @ Raceway Park :rolleyes:

since when does match racing not count as testing??
first I heard about this.
unless testing has to be on an NHRA track?
but racing at an AHRA event counts, at least thats what I understand??
maybe I am wrong, won't be the first time.

My original question is how many test sessions does T Pedergron have left?
He stated that he matched race a couple times this year, if so that makes two sessions left unless he has tested elsewhere?

So when the cars ran in the 4-lane exhibition last week, were those counted as test runs too? Maybe I missed that being stated.

Thanks'

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back