DHL and Scott Kalitta (1 Viewer)

This was one of the rumors from the offseason. Congrats to the Kalitta team on landing the new sponsor.

And I'm installing DHL shipping hardware and software before the end of the week... (printer, software and labels came in last Friday, waiting for a quiet afternoon for my rep to come over and set us up):) :p

Way to go Scott and Team K:D

We do support those that support Drag Racing!!!!!!

The Dutch Post owns the majority of DHL, they have deep pockets and would love to crush UPS, Fed Ex and USPS in business w/out providing the top-shelf service of American-born companies and providing low wages. A good way to support a non-American company....

The Dutch Post owns the majority of DHL, they have deep pockets and would love to crush UPS, Fed Ex and USPS in business w/out providing the top-shelf service of American-born companies and providing low wages. A good way to support a non-American company....

well they do have a Toyota body on their car so why dont we assume they are completely anti-american at the kalitta funny car camp :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

congrats to the kalitta racing team!!

Mike...assumption is the poorest form of all knowledge. The facts about how DHL does business in the USA is solid evidence.

A non-devil's advocate type would have stated how sweet it would be to take millions from the foreign owned company and have it spent on our personal entertainment knowing we still have our agency to use UPS or FedEx?

I say "Well done Kalittas!"

You know Terry, If UPS Hadn't been screwing up so Bad the last 18 months (since they bought Menlo, Overnight transportation, Can't get a freight bill right, can't even get the exchange rate right...) I would not have started looking for an alternative in my international shipping...

Fed-ex ground is a joke, Purple is still good, and Fed-ex national is competing against Fed-ex freight. yeah, they own two completely separate Truck Lines....

and if you need a doc or package to someone overnight... Don't even think of using the US POSTAL SERVICE... :mad:

awesome news! congrats to team kalitta! hopefully scott will kick butt in that yellow flopper. good luck in vegas team kalitta!

There are very few businesses that are so pristine that somebody can'r find anything bad to say about them, so it makes no sense at all to immediately start criticizing new sponsors - unless you really don't like drag racing and want to see the sport as we know it to go away. In fact, I would use terms like "dumb" and "stupid" except that the forum "be nice" police would make my post go away. So I don't use those terms...:D :D

While nice for Scott I thought this was cooler...Of course I'm loyal to Don and Roger.

Dave

DHL.jpg

I think you're on to something concerning companies that aren't "American-born". San Francisco....

Did you even read the press release? Kalitta Air and DHL have had a business relationship for years. When my sister started her safari company in Tanzania, DHL was the way you got there! Fly to Nairobi Kenya, and get delivered to Arusha on a DHL delivery van....

We live in a global economy Terry. The only real differences between DHL and the others you mentioned are, DHL might have more remote service to third world countries, and their US operations aren't controlled by unions.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back