Denver... (1 Viewer)

hehe, If Jimmy has a "magic box" they should begin using it...

Quite frankly, Jimmy doesn't need a "magic box" to scare the rest of us to death.

Jim

Prock has skills and Robert is only getting better and better...it's only a matter of time.

Speaking of Denver--hey sportsman fans, check out a Q&A interview with Littleton, Co based Super Gas runner John Steffen. He was division 5 champ in S/G last year, and ranked 9th nationally.

A quick glance at the sportsman entry list proves it will be an exciting and fun event for sure.

OK. I likes our chances in Denver. We finally have found the racecar we lost early in the year. It should be very interesting. There is a lot of room for movement in the standings behind Capps and JF. The Western swing has been known to be a key turning point in the year for shuffling the deck.

Jim

Jim,
Could you please make yourself available for my next stock purchase? Is it vision, confidence or extreme forsight? Either way, I sure would like to know what you knew a week ahead of today's awesome win for the Oakley F/C.
Congratulations!
To you and the entire team!

Jim,
Could you please make yourself available for my next stock purchase? Is it vision, confidence or extreme forsight? Either way, I sure would like to know what you knew a week ahead of today's awesome win for the Oakley F/C.
Congratulations!
To you and the entire team!

He had "insider information"!!!! :D :eek:

It really wasn't hard to see. We were written off because of the poor start. But in the last 4 races you could see that Zippy was getting our hot rod to listen. And Gary finally started talking nice to her. Once she stops being stubborn and pays attention... she is hard to beat.

Side note is that our car was the fastest F/C both sessions on Saturday and in every round on Sunday.

Jim

Congrats on the win JJ...I thought Cruz might steal one after he strapped that .011 light on Gary. The Oakley car is definitely back!

Nice call Jim. Awesome win... Hopefully there will be brooms present in the Oakley pits following Sonoma!

It really wasn't hard to see. We were written off because of the poor start. But in the last 4 races you could see that Zippy was getting our hot rod to listen. And Gary finally started talking nice to her. Once she stops being stubborn and pays attention... she is hard to beat.

Side note is that our car was the fastest F/C both sessions on Saturday and in every round on Sunday.

Jim

Earlier in this thread I mentioned that Gary & the Oakley team were quietly sneaking up on the field... well, they're not sneaking anymore. Great job by the Oakley team!

I just heard that it is likely to be 100-103 at the track this weekend. I would think that would make us the favorite? :)

Jim

Awesome win, Jim. To run that consistent in the conditions was an awesome display of tuner talent. Zip is cool..and Gary looks happy again..hehe.

Great rest of the year coming..

Earlier in this thread I mentioned that Gary & the Oakley team were quietly sneaking up on the field... well, they're not sneaking anymore. Great job by the Oakley team!

Hell... I'd probably pick you as the favorite anyway but Zippy's gonna need to drop the corrected altitude by a foot or two I'm a thinkin'!!!

Good luck!!!!

Going back to an earlier thread... and at the risk of jinxing the team, is anyone thinking they can sweep?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back