Del Worsham Retires (1 Viewer)

I got $5 that says he'll be driving the family funny car at the March Meet.

Which means Capps is out of a ride.:D

Very sad yet cool all at the same time. I hope to see Del and Chuck at the races often, hopefully tuning a family owned ride. Congrats Del, thanks for the memories brother...

Sorry to hear Del retiring after a killer season with winning the top fuel championship. BUT, could this be the door open for Brandon Bernstein since his dad(Kenny) just retired himself...........HUM....... something to think about.

Del has always been my favorite, he is just always polite at the top end no matter what. Don't know who to cheer for in T/F next year. Good Luck Del in any thing you do.

Rick

Retired, or forced out by a rich kid with Daddy's money? Time will tell.

You can throw about a couple of hundred Pro and Sportsman racers into that category! Racing is expensive, and any racer who happens to have wealthy parents is gonna catch rude comments like that!

Damn Mark, you just keep posting this same stupid post. Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit??? Either that, or you just think that these two guys outright liars???:rolleyes:

“I’ve been thinking about retiring for a while. After winning the Full Throttle championship last week, I made my final decision, and it was 100 percent my decision. .............I’ve driven for a long time, and I’m just ready to move to the next chapter of my career. -Del Worsham

“We are definitely sorry to see Del retire, but we support his decision and wish him all the best,” said Al-Anabi Racing team manager Alan Johnson.

Kenny needs to drive, or hire someone who can. Brandon Bernstein wasn't before, isn't now and never will be a drag racer. Same can be said for Morgan Lucas, who is putting Del Worsham out of a job. Ok fan boys/girls, have at me!

It's a darn shame he lost that ride. Especially considering the circumstances. Money talks!

Once again, Morgan Lucus had nothing to do with Del retiring.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back