Dave Danish (1 Viewer)

I used to race in Tucson where Dave helped me put on a truck race, Dave was a great track manager, Godspeed to Dave and prayers to Kathy!
RIP DAVE!

This is sad news indeed for us. Here was a model for track management that anyone could take a lesson from. We've pulled into many a facility but never been treated better than every time arriving at SIR with Dave at the helm. We've lost a great friend.

Our prayers continue to go out for Kathy and all of Dave's family.
Rest in peace my friend.

Very sad news indeed. Daves shadow will always be sitting on the wall at SIR watching over things. God Speed Dave.

This is a huge loss to everyone, but especially his family and friends. I was really looking forward to traveling to Tucson to race at his facility. Godspeed to Dave and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

I can only echo what everyone else has said about Dave and Kathy. I'm so sorry to hear about this horrible incident.

Viewing and services will be held at Forest Lawn, 21300 Via Verde Drive, Covina CA 91724; (626) 732-2308. The viewing will be Sunday, May 20, from 3-9 p.m. Services will be Tuesday, May 22, at 9 a.m.

A celebration of Danish's life will be held at California Speedway in the Apex Restaurant area immediately following the services.

California Speedway is located at 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana CA 92335; (909)-429-5000.

This was posted by Heather on another board.

guess god got a bunch of racers up there and couldn't figure out how to run the race
he had a starter in buster, lots of racers but no one to run the races

This quote is priceless. God loves drag racing in heaven.

A big Thank you to Mike Yuric, Gillian Zucker and the staff form
California speedway and AutoClub Dragway.
The put on a celebration of life for Dave Danish with lots of food
And racers from everywhere showed up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back