Dave Danish (1 Viewer)

Don Kennedy

Nitro Member
Dave Danish had a heart attack last night on his way to dinner with the Crew at Fontana Dragway . Dave is in Cardiac Care Unit right now at the San Antonio Hospital in Upland, CA. it is very serious . Dave has not regained consciousness and is on a Ventilator . We all need to say double prayers right now for Kathy and Dave

I work at San Antonio in the emergency room, I can not really say anything except that it is very serious. I spoke with his family this morning, they have asked that you pray for them as much as you can, and also to not come to the hospital, they are only letting immediate family up there. Your prayers are greatly needed for the Danish family right now.

Wow, that is horrible, I hope and pray that everything turns out alright.

:(
My thoughts and prayers are with Dave and Cathy.
The CCU at San Antonio is great. I speak from experience.

this was to be Dave and Kathys last weekend at the Calif Speedway. A party was planned this evening after the Jr races but the whole turn of events has changed that everyone is keeping Dave and Kathy in their thoughts and prayers

Heather told us he was driving when he had the heart attack and was in a traffic collision as a result.

Stay strong Kathy, your such a doll, your both in our prayers. I want to see you both back at SIR soon!!

Yes this is the same Dave Danish that is returning to S.I.R. Yes he was in a traffic accident, but it appears that is not the most serious, the condition of his heart seems to be a little more serious. Everyone needs to pray, and be there for any family members if needed.

Wow! This is very tough to hear. I'm visiting my daughter's family about three miles from his hospital and would love to go over and see him but I also understand the situation when no guests are allowed.
Dave and Kathy are both in our prayers. I would love to see him back at the helm of SIR. He was one awesome race director. We're headed there next weekend for a CIFCA race and would love to see him then but totally understand if it's not the Lord's will as yet.
We've had good track experiences and otherwise. There are none worse than Fireturd and none better than SIR with Dave at the controls. Ron Kraft in Salt Lake at RMR is close but he's no Dave Danish. Hurry back my friend!

Last edited:
Is there anymore news about Dave?
I've never met him, but I know of him, and I am looking forward to his return to SIR
Steve

I remember the first time I went to Tuscon raceway for a dragbike race, and Dave and his crew treated us as though family had shown up.

Our prayers are for a complete recovery.

Jay

I just got an email saying that Dave passed last nite. I didn't know him but if he was a dragracing guy,that's all I need to know.

God Speed Dave

My heartfelt condolances go out to Dave, his family and friends...

Godspeed Dave Danish

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back