Damn you, USA Network!! (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
I wasn't gonna do it--wasn't going to watch the premiere of Royal Pains on USA. I was afraid it was going to be really good and get me hooked just like Burn Notice did. Didn't even DVR the first episode. But...something else I taped on USA (wrestling probably..shhhhh) had an hour of extra time built in and it just happened to get RP. Sooooo, I started watching it..and couldn't stop! Unfortunately, I found out the premiere episode was 90 min, but the first 60 was enough to show me USA has come up with ANOTHER quirky, funny, serious, well written character-rich series. Kudos to USA for providing some high class TV (in my humble opinion,of course)

I've got my DVR set to catch the rerun of ALL of the first episode and all the rest of them...Damn, they did it to me again!:D

Any other Maters catch Royal Pains? What did you think?

In watching all the House reruns I saw tons of commercials for RP. It looked great. I knew I couldn't devote the time, so I made myself not watch. I looked great in the commercials.
Might have to set the DVR to give it a shot...

Terry, Pam and I watched it after Burn Notice the other night and it was actually pretty good. I will continue to watch it probably.

Terry, Pam and I watched it after Burn Notice the other night and it was actually pretty good. I will continue to watch it probably.

Glad to hear it looked good to you also, Justin...It seems to remind me just a little of one of my favorite shows of all time--Northern Exposure..not very similar I know, but some of the quirky situations and characters are just as enjoyable. USA rules right now in innovative programming in my opinion.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back